Ethan

Dan's POV

I yawned as I snuggled up beside Phil on the couch while we watched a short movie. Soon after it finished, we just talked for a while until the door bell rang.

"Are you expecting someone?" I looked up at him. "No..." he trailed off, confused. I stood up from the couch and walked to the door. Once Phil opened it, I realized no one was there, but then, I heard a small cry from my feet. I looked down and saw a baby wrapped in a blue blanket, looking up at me with big brown eyes.

"Hi, little one." I smiled, and squatted down to pick him up. His soft head snuggled into my shirt, and he even seemed to smile. I looked up and down the hall, but no one was around. "Where's your mummy, huh?" I asked the small baby, and looked up and down the hall again, but it was empty. The elevator was even empty.

"Dan? Who is it?" I heard Phil ask from behind me. "I-I dunno. It's just a baby." "What?" He said as I turned around to face him, and closed the door behind me. "Look." I stated, and held the, now sleeping, baby out to him.

Phil just stood there shocked, but then smiled. "Um, do you think we can, you know...?" He asked hopefully. "I dunno, Phil. We can barely take care of our selves." "Well, yeah, but if we try and put him before ourselves, then maybe we could do it." "Ok," I finally but my lip. "Lets do this."

Phil instantly pulled me and the baby in for a hug, then kissed me softy. I giggled, then looked down at the small bundle of cuteness in my arms. "What should we name him?" I asked Phil. "I always liked the name Ethan." "Ok. Hi, Ethan. I'm daddy." I said, then kissed then his forehead. "Can I?" Phil asked, referring to my holding Ethan. "Yeah." I smiled, and handed Phil the baby. "Aw, hi little Ethan. I'm daddy too." he smiled, and kissed Ethan where I had kissed him.

"Let's go to the shops tomorrow, yeah?" I asked, and Phil carried Ethan to the lounge. "Yeah, defiantly." he smiled, kissed Ethan's cheek, and then kissed me lovingly.

A/N: omg that was terrible. I'm so sorry