No Fun

A/N: Hey, guys. So, as you might know, I've been doing these oneshots for nearly a year now. And, as every human does, I'm changing. A lot. I still love Dan and Phil, but there are some other people and other things I've moved on to, and I know you will all be able to respect that (well, I hope anyway...). And, I'm not having fun anymore. For the rest of my life I want to write things but something about these oneshots aren't fun anymore. i don't enjoy them as much. And this isn't a goodbye, it never will be and I will never leave you guys alone. But, for my own sake of sanity, I will be updating less. A lot less. Maybe once a week if I'm lucky because not only am I not having fun anymore, but school work is killing me (as I'm sure you all understand). And, you can check out my other books too. One that I'm really loving writing is Daddyplier, and even if you've never heard of Markiplier, I assure you the book will still be fun to read. I'm also going to start some original realistic fiction books soon which I think will do really well.

I'm sorry I had to make this so formal, but I really hope that somehow you can feel what I'm feeling as I write this and I hope you're feeling how drained this is actually making me. I've been having this debate ever since I dedicated myself to two oneshots a week, and it has been demoralizing me beyond belief because I'm not writing as well as I used to because the fun is gone. I'm drained.

I hope you can understand, and every now and again I hope to update something. But I'll still be on wattpad, I'll still be writing, and I will be happier if I'm not writing this particular book. I'm so sorry I had to do this to you because I know that I've brought real joy to a lot of you through phan and this book in particular, but I feel like I'm letting so many of you down as it it, and I'm not happy anymore, so I just decided to stop everything. I hope you get it and I hope your for give me.

I love you, so much.

TTFE

-Stephanie E. Small