Pet Shop (A)

Dan's POV

"There you go, little guy." I put the small basset hound puppy in his cage, and locked it. I quickly tried to shuffle around, making the place look as near as possible before someone stepped a foot in here.

I heard the door's bell ring, and a person's feet plop on the ground, coming up to the counter. "Hello?" A deep voiced man asked. "One minute." I said, slightly irritated. God, I wish I wasn't the only one working here, I thought.

"Ok, sorry about that." I said bluntly, my tone sounding annoyed. "How can I help you?" I looked up, and I swear my heart stopped. The man in front of me had ebony black hair, and bright blue eyes with the palest skin.

I instantly started fixing my hair, and straightening out my clothes. "Hey, don't worry, cutie. You look fine." he flirted. I blushed and looked down before clearing my throat. "What can I help you with?" "Well, I was passing by and those puppies in the window caught my attention, but then I saw you were working alone. I recently got fired from my old job so I was wondering if you were hiring?" "Yes, please. I really need help. I can give you a good pay too." "Thank you so much. No interview or anything?" "Nope. I really am just desperate for help at this point." "Well, I'm here for you. When can I start?" "Well, I usually work on the weekdays, and only quickly visit on the weekends to feed everyone. I guess you can start tomorrow and follow me around today." "That'd be lovely." he smiled, and I let him into the back of the pet shop.

A/N: OMG that was so short but just trust me on this one it gets better, I promise. I at least added the slightest sliver of fluff, k? Plz don't hate me or my oneshots, they didn't do anything wrong!!!! (Yes, that was a joke).