Chapter 4

In the morning, because there was no practical course, Yan Ziye slept contentedly for the whole morning. After the tutor left, Yan Ziye woke up. After stretching for a while, he found that the orcs in the classroom were all looking at them with strange eyes. he.

Because of the unfamiliar relationship between the original body and these orcs, Yan Ziye didn't bother to care about them. In the future, there is one thing that students will do very well, that is, they don’t need to bring a dozen or twenty heavy books to class, as long as people arrive.

Standing up, Yan Ziye walked outside the door, and just walked out of the door, he saw someone he didn't want to see.

Verno was almost outraged. Even if he was wronged and discriminated against females, he originally thought that he would fix Yan Ziye's meal in the duel, and then let Yan Ziye get out of the academy crying. As a result, this idea has not yet been realized, and the Hodder instructor of Class D came to him to talk, trying to make him give up the duel.

How could this work? At that time, he refused at the first time, but then the attitude of the mentor Hodder was very firm. Although the mentor Hodder was only a class D tutor, he was an S-level master and at the same time his previous Mentor, he doesn't want to offend him. So in the end, I could only endure it, unwillingly agree to cancel the duel.

"Yan Ziye, you can pretend to be a hero in front of others, and secretly find a mentor to let me cancel the duel, huh, I know, how could you agree to the duel, it turned out to be a backer to solve the problem." At first I really hated Yan Ziye, but because Yan Ziye agreed to the duel, he also gave him a high point. In the end, he was just doing things and doing these little moves after being caught, which made Verno even more. Look down on Yan Ziye.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Cancel the duel? Yan Ziye remembered that Teacher Hodder called him over and said that he would help him solve the matter of this duel. Is it this way?

If the original body, perhaps this is the best solution for him, because with the original body's strength, one hundred percent will lose. But now Yan Ziye didn't want to cancel the duel at all. Although there was an element of wanting to punish Verno when he agreed to the duel before, he also wanted to see the strength of the orcs in this era.

"Do you dare to do it or not? Yan Ziye, as an orc, you are simply giving us all the orcs. I looked down on you before, and now I look down on you even more." Verno said angrily.

Putting his arms around his chest, Yan Ziye looked at the orcs around him with contempt in his eyes. Then he looked at Verno, who was surprisingly angry, standing in front of him. He raised his mouth and raised his chin, "You don't need to use me. Excuse me, Yan Ziye can say that I can do it. You can wait for the duel in tomorrow morning."

Yan Ziye passed by Verno, and soon disappeared into the turn. Verno, who was standing in the same place, couldn't react, the kid actually agreed to the duel.

The orcs around watching the excitement are also excited, haha, there will be excitement tomorrow.

Yan Ziye, who was back home, immediately took Ah Dui out to upgrade.

The robot upgrade staff looked at Yan Ziye with some embarrassment, "Master, your robot is already an obsolete style, plus many parts are aging. If you want to upgrade, the cost is more than buying the latest robot. Both are expensive. I suggest you buy a new robot!"

Yan Ziye said: "No, just upgrade." This robot housekeeper was left by the original parents, no matter what, it can't be discarded.

The robot upgrade staff looked at Yan Ziye strangely. They didn't expect that there are still such orcs. They would rather spend twice the price to upgrade this already eliminated robot than change to the nearest, current one. The rich are really wayward!