Chapter 31

When Yan Ziye woke up and came out of the restoration warehouse, Jack couldn't wait to tell him the news of Yan Anxu's punishment.

"Yan Anxu was punished? Why?" Yan Ziye was puzzled. Is it possible that the A-level orcs will be punished if they lose the game? Never heard of it.

"Let me tell you in detail about this matter." Jack smiled gloatingly.

After listening to the cause and effect, Yan Ziye felt that Yan Anxu was doing his own death. Of course, the premise was that Ans had installed a camera.

"How did you think of installing the camera in advance?" Yan Ziye asked Ans beside him, and he was puzzled. Did Ans already know that Yan Anxu would be unwilling to make trouble?

"It suddenly occurred to me, so I did it."

Ans opened the lid of a bottle of nutrient solution and handed it to Yan Ziye. Yan Ziye took it smoothly. It was really smooth. After that, Yan Ziye didn't notice any prominence, so he drank the nutrient solution directly. After drinking, I smashed my mouth, "It tastes better than the ones in my house, oh, it turns out to be vegetable flavor, no wonder it's so familiar."

The taste is incomparable with those nutritious liquids at home. Although it is not a good drink, it is not difficult to drink. Look at the crystal clear bottle, it is a high-end product.

"Thanks." Yan Ziye patted Ansi on the shoulder. Recently, it seems that I drank a lot of Ansi's nutrient solutions, and they are all high-end nutrition solutions. Yan Ziye, who never liked taking advantage of others, thought about it It’s not bad to give Anles ten catties to eight catties of vegetables for him to taste. Thinking about it, Yan Ziye had already forgotten about the camera.

Ans looked at Yan Ziye, smiling as gentle as ever.

Jack and the others who stood by looked at Yan Ziye and they always felt like they were superfluous.

In the afternoon, continue to enter the 3 ranking competition 6 times, as long as we win this, Yan Ziye won the place in the Planet Academy Tournament.

During the period, Yan Ziye prayed all the way, it is best not to draw Anles and Aldech, after all, Yan Anxu just won by fluke. Faced with Anles and Aldech who are stronger than Yan Anxu, Yan Ziye has no confidence at all. . It's not that he is weak, but the opponent is too strong, he still knows himself.

After winning Yan Anxu, good luck seemed to accompany Yan Ziye. When the lottery was drawn, Ans and Aldech were not drawn, but another A-level orc. The orc's combat effectiveness was not as good as Yan Anxu, but it was only a little weaker. It took Yan Ziye an hour and a half to win the game. Although the winning process was a bit more difficult, it was not as badly injured as against Yan Anxu.

In this way, Yan Ziye's participation in the Planet Academy Tournament has been determined.

Ans and Alditch were also lucky, because when they were 6 in 3, they didn't match up. The two of them took less than an hour to end the game. The final game will be held tomorrow. It is not important to the trio of Yan Ziye who won the victory, but it is very important to the three orcs who lost the game, because of the places to participate in the Planet Academy Tournament. There are only five, that is to say, one of the three lost orcs must be eliminated.

When Yan Ziye went back, Duan had already harvested the ripe vegetables. After leaving a part, Yan Ziye sold the other part and earned a lot of interstellar currency, and then finally planted the vegetables. Only then began to enjoy a delicious meal, although the dinner was fried vegetables with nutrient solution.

After eating dinner, Yan Ziye was holding a vegetable, feeding the florets piece by piece.

"Master, I want more." Losing a lot of aura, Xiao Hua is acting like a child to Yan Ziye. If you count it by maturity, Xiao Hua is indeed in her early childhood.