Chapter 24

"Boom..." Yade jumped embarrassedly, avoiding the attack of Yan Ziye's dozens of throwing knives, but when he was in mid-air, he was hit by a fireball. Yade flew out and fell on the ground. On the ground, he slid more than one meter.

The messy hair, the originally exquisite white uniform was scorched and turned into tatters, and it was a beggar who had just crawled out of the garbage dump.

"Yan Ziye..." Yade got up from the ground with a grim face. What he cared about most was this image besides his own strength. Injury is the second, and the most important thing is that Yan Ziye has made him ashamed in front of so many people, which makes Yade angry into anger and doesn't care about anything.

"what……"

Yad directly took off his tattered jacket, and then roared to the sky, the red light on his body suddenly appeared, Yad transformed from a human body into a red-haired lion at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Roar……"

The two-meter-high lion roared wildly at Yan Ziye. The deafening sound and the wind caused by the roar made Yan Ziye's face hurt.

"I'm going, Yad has turned into a beast, and I thought he would always use his abilities to fight Yan Ziye."

"Yan Ziye can cast abilities instantaneously. How can you fight this? Of course, you have to change back to a beast type."

"If you change back to a beast type, your defense will be strengthened so much. Yan Ziye's ability attack should have little effect on Yad. After all, although Yan Ziye can instantly cast abilities, the power of that ability is not great."

...

Facing the two-meter-high lion, Yan Ziye couldn't help frowning. When the big lion pounced on him, he jumped up, flicked the flying knife in his hand, and the big lion's body flashed with red light, "Bao 呯呯"A few times, the flying knife bounced back.

Yan Ziye was taken aback when he landed, and the defensive power of this lion was so strong. It seems that I can only attack hard.

When he stretched his hand, mobilized the spiritual power in his body, a sword with a fierce flame was condensed in his hand. Yan Ziye carried the long sword and rushed directly to the big lion.

After rushing in front of the big lion, the sword in his hand swiped from bottom to top. The big lion directly raised his front paws to block Yan Ziye's attack. The sharp black front paws were glowing with the cold hard metal plate. Guang, greeted Yan Ziye directly.

Yan Ziye danced the sword in his hand to block the big lion's attacks again and again. The big lion's claws were getting faster and faster. Yan Ziye slowly began to work hard. Suddenly, the big lion's mouth opened and hot flames ejected from its mouth. Yan Ziye kicked his feet and stepped back and escaped. A dangerous blow.

So strong, and the speed is much faster. Is this the original animal type of the orc?

No time for Yan Ziye to react at all, the big lion approached step by step, and the flame in his mouth kept jetting without money, Yan Ziye could only dodge non-stop.

Suddenly, the dodged Yan Ziye was circled by the lion's tail. The big lion circled Yan Ziye and then slammed it. Yan Ziye flew upside down, hit the protective cover, and was sprayed from the mouth of the big lion. The flames came out flooded.

Standing in the audience, Verno missed his heartbeat, and couldn't help shouting, "Yan Ziye..."

After seeing this scene, Ans, who was still smiling, raised his eyebrows, all smiles disappeared, and the expression on his face became serious.