Chapter 103

Planet Abram.

When the patriarch of the Abram family, the king and queen of the planet Abram, received the news that Ans had returned, he was extremely happy.

A silver-haired Abram Empire patted his thigh and said, "The kid is finally willing to come back. If it weren't for me to say Camille you are sick, I think he is planning to not come back this year."

Camille, the father of Ans, had a bone twice as small as that of King Becky Abram, and looked like a very thin female. Because of his poor body bones before, even after more than ten years of recuperation, Camille has not fully recovered. So from time to time there will be some minor illnesses, but it is not a big problem.

This time he pretended to be sick and asked Ans to come back. The first was because he missed his son. The second was because Ans was not too young. Camille hoped that Ans could return to the planet of Abram. Choose the right partner on the planet.

"How can I blame him? He is still studying in the academy, and time is already short. I can come back to see me, I am very quick. Besides, we didn't tell him this time that he came back to see me. My partner, I don’t know if the child is unhappy."

"Dare he?" Becky glared angrily. "That stinky boy is already thirty years old, and he doesn't want to find a partner. Should he wait until he is fifty or sixty? Although we orcs have a long lifespan, wait until If you find a partner at that time, the brat will stop wanting an heir."

Last year, Ans reported to Becky that he had reached an advanced level of combat effectiveness. With Ans’s talent, coupled with the excellent genes of the Abram family’s tradition, wait another ten or twenty years. It is very likely to enter the ss level. If you enter the SS level by then, even if you find a female partner, it will be difficult to want offspring.

As we all know, the genes of orcs are inherently stronger than those of females. Combining with females, it is easy to swallow female genes. So the stronger the orc, the harder it is to want offspring. That's why Becky and Camille were so anxious that Ans rushed back to choose a partner.

Camille is a very gentle female. He patted Becky's back quickly when he saw his partner's irritable appearance, and then said softly, "Don't be angry, we can only give one to Ans. For reference, the person who really decides is Ans himself. Besides, you don’t know that Ans doesn’t like females since he was a child. I'm afraid he will choose an orc as his partner. If that's the case, you have to Be psychologically prepared in advance.” Although there is not much time to get along with, as the father of Ans, Camille still knows his son very well.

"Orc? No, how can the heir of my Abram family be with an infertile orc. Isn't that going to stop my Abram's direct family? Absolutely not, I will not agree." Becky Not only as the Abram Patriarch, but also the king of the Abram royal family and the highest leader of the Abram planet. For the sake of the development of Abram's planet, Ans, as the sole heir, must have blood-connected descendants.

"It's still early, so don't deny it so quickly. In fact, if Ans really doesn't like females, then we can adopt a child from the side branch. It's okay." Camille is a doting child Father Mu, Ans has left him for more than ten years, which has become a thorn in his heart forever. Whenever I think about it, when he can't accompany the child to grow up, and the child is almost dead, Camille can't forgive himself. Fortunately, Ans was alive and safely returned to him. So Camille didn't like that his children were a little bit unhappy.

Becky looked at his partner’s spoiling child, sighed, and said: "Camille, I know you love Anles, but Anles is an orc, as the heir of the Abram family. It is necessary to bear the responsibility of the heir. He represents not just himself."