Chapter 34

"what?"

Yan Ziye's answer was too straightforward, and the deputy dean couldn't react to it. This is different from what was played in the script. Shouldn't it be happily agreed? Yan Chun of that year was overjoyed.

Seeing that the deputy dean didn’t understand, Yan Ziye said again, “I said no, I’m good at practicing by myself now, I’m free, I’m sorry, I don’t like others to take care of me.” Now I have to go to the college every day. Enough to bother Yan Ziye, now you still need a teacher to supervise him? How can you sleep, how can you be lazy? He wasn't as brainy as the original owner.

"What's the reason? Becoming my student will not let you lose your freedom. You can still do what you like to do. I hope you will seriously consider this matter." The deputy dean also became a little worried, Yan Midnight's refusal was completely unexpected.

Yan Ziye asked: "Becoming your student, you can sleep during class, you can practice at other times, and you can do whatever you want to practice. Can you take a walk-and-go trip anytime?"

The deputy dean said with a serious face: "Of course it's impossible. How can this be so casual. Your age is the best time for cultivation, how can it be wasted like this. Of course, you must cultivate hard and strive to become a strong ss."

Yan Ziye shrugged, "That won't be enough. Let's not talk about whether you can become an SS-level strong in hard work. Even if you can, that is not my goal. I don't have any lofty ideals. The greatest ideal in life is to eat, drink and play. Fuck. The process of becoming an SS-level powerhouse is too hard and too hard. I can’t stand it. You should go find someone else. By the way, Ans and Aldech are good."

"You...you stinky boy, how can you be so ambitious and get along?" The deputy dean was almost speechless by Yan Ziye. Is this really Yan Chun's son? Back then, Yan Chun had great ambitions and worked harder than anyone else when he started practicing. What he hoped was to become the youngest SS-level powerhouse. He originally thought that Yan Ziye would be like Yan Chun, but he actually missed it.

"I was originally such a person, so Deputy Dean, I still advise you to change your goals. I don't have the ideal goal of becoming an SS-level powerhouse." Yan Ziye is a demon cultivator, and his biggest goal is to regain his strength. Returning to the Tribulation Period, as to whether he can ascend, it is no longer important to him now. As for the ss-level powerhouse, forget it.

"Associate Dean, if there is nothing to do, I will go back first. My dumb is still waiting for me to go home for dinner." Yan Ziye stood up, yawned, and was about to go out.

"Wait." The deputy dean also stood up and asked, "Yan Ziye, don't you want to know the truth about your father and their affairs two years ago?"

Yan Ziye paused, then looked back at the deputy dean sharply, "Is there any secret behind the events back then?"

"You know?" The deputy dean was a little stunned, and then said with a sullen face: "The culprit of this incident is the old Yan family. The cause of everything is because of him. I only know so much, the rest , You need to check it yourself slowly."

The owner of the Yan family? Yan Ziye's eyes flashed, and then nodded, "Okay, thank you, I will check it back."

After speaking, Yan Ziye walked to the door, opened the door, and said to Hodder who was standing at the door: "Tutor, I have finished talking with the deputy dean, let's go back."

Hodg glanced at the deputy dean in the room and said, "Okay."

Seeing Yan Ziye who was leaving with Huo De, the sullen vice president behind him suddenly smiled, "This kid... is actually fooling me? I don't want to be a strong ss, but he wants to be a strong ss, right? The victorious light in your eyes can't deceive people, or, since this kid is disobedient, let him go. I want to see how far he can go."