Extra 5&6

The little four’s name is Yan Erchen and the little five’s name is Yan Eryi. The two of them are twins. If there are some differences in personalities, few people can tell them apart. Of course, because they liked pranks when they were young, they wore the same clothes, spoke and acted almost exactly the same, so even their great-grandfather would sometimes make mistakes.

After they grew up, their personalities became more prominent. Xiao Si spoke more straightforwardly, with a big nerve, and carefree. Xiao Wu is gentle and delicate, and belongs to the kind of very careful person. Therefore, the two twins are actually two extremes, just opposite personalities, even Ans and Yan Ziye didn't think of it.

When I was young, there were not so many worries, but when I grew up, all the worries followed. For example, Dadan and Erdan are married, and after Sandan has found a home, the two of them become the objects of the family's most concern.

The satiated Xiao Si was lying on the sofa, lying down, but Yan Ziye took the fruit plate after the meal and sat opposite Xiao Si.

"Oh, that's great, fruit after a meal." Xiao Si got up for the first time, picked up a strawberry and threw it directly into his mouth. The sweet and sour taste was very appetizing. Let Xiao Si squinted his eyes with enjoyment, and the movements in his hands never stopped.

Seeing that in the blink of an eye, the strawberries in the fruit bowl were eaten by Xiao Si one third, and Yan Ziye patted Xiao Si's hand with one hand, "You still eat, eat so much, and you have gained weight again. Recently I think you have grown a few kilos. Tell me, are you lazy?" Yan Ziye looked suspiciously at Xiao Si's small face, which was obviously fatter than before.

Xiaosi and Xiaowu look like Yan Ziye, especially those peach eyes, they are exactly the same. But compared to Yan Ziye's delicate appearance, Xiaosi and Xiaowu are more handsome. After all, they also inherited the genes of their father Anles.

"Fat? Mufu, are you wrong? I have been training a lot recently. What's wrong with being fat. You don't know that my father is hateful lately. If you want me to say, Mufu, otherwise you will let your father rest. Let us train by ourselves." Xiao Si quickly took another strawberry and threw it into his mouth.

"Just because of your lazy energy, I'm ashamed to say, if you really let you train yourself, I think you will gain ten pounds a week. Why don't you learn how to learn small five? Look, small five is true Hard work, my face is thinner." After Yan Ziye gave Xiao Si a glance, he pushed the fruit plate directly in front of Xiao Wu, "Come on, Xiao Wu, eat more."

"Thank you Father Mu." Xiao Wu happily picked up a strawberry and stuffed it into his mouth, then smiled and looked at Xiao Si who was depressed.

"Father Mu, you are too partial, you actually gave all to Xiao Wu." Xiao Si said dissatisfiedly: "I want to eat too."

"Okay, stop making trouble, I have something to tell you. Your eldest brother went to learn how to manage the Gale family. Your second brother returned to the Abram Empire, and your third brother returned to the Maxine family. Only the two of you and Xiao Liu are left. I have discussed with your father. The day after tomorrow, the two of you will start training in the interstellar military for a period of time, and you can also go to your laziness." I have already talked to Anles.

"What? Want us to go to the military? Father Mu, don't you want our life, I don't want to go." Xiao Si objected for the first time. They are snake monsters. In winter, they like to hibernate. When it was the coldest winter, Father Mu actually asked them to go to the Interstellar Military Department, which is said to be the strictest and most severe military department? That is absolutely impossible.

When he heard that he was going to the Interstellar Military Headquarters, even Xiao Wu couldn't help frowning. Although he was reluctant, he did not immediately refuse like Xiao Si.