Chapter 158

"How's it going?" Alditch asked immediately after sitting down.

Ans glanced at the four little cubs who circled the little thorns holding the little meatballs, and said: "There is news that Yan Zun has found the planet, and it seems that he has determined a general idea. Range." Well, the boys are too gluttonous. A small bag of small meatballs can abduct them. It seems that you have to educate them carefully later.

"Yan Zun has found the approximate range? Then why are you so calm?" Aldech raised his eyebrows.

Ans smiled lightly and said: "Don't worry, although he found the approximate range, the place is too big and full of traps. Without a map, it would be impossible for him to find an accurate location. Come again, Yan Zun has been seriously injured, and now he is afraid that he does not have the strength to find the treasure."

Ans was indeed very surprised when he got the news. He didn't expect Yan Zun to find that position in such a short time. But it’s a pity, how could such an important thing be found so easily? In the process of searching, Yan Zun not only killed more than half of the orcs he brought with him, but he was also attacked by the SS-level interstellar beasts. Seriously injured.

Yan Zun was seriously injured? Alditch couldn't help asking: "What's the matter?"

Ans said: "Because there are three ss-level interstellar beasts guarding the periphery of that place. Two ss-level beasts and one ss-level intermediate."

"There are three ss-class interstellar guards on the periphery?" Aldech's originally indifferent face showed surprise, "then how many ss-class interstellar guards should there be in the inner periphery?" Aldech couldn't believe it. Even if Ans is a ss-level intermediate, which one can deal with the ss-level intermediate star beast, how about the other two ss-level juniors? With dozens of s-level orcs, it can barely deal with two ss-level junior interstellar beasts, but that's only the periphery! Inside, who knows how many SS-class interstellar beasts there will be?

Xiao Ci stopped feeding the boys and looked at Ans and Yan Ziye. He also understood now that it was such a dangerous thing to find the treasure.

"Master..." Xiao Ci looked at Yan Ziye with a worried expression, as if he was hesitant to speak.

Yan Ziye smiled faintly: "If you don't go and see, none of us knows what's going on. Don't worry, if it doesn't work, we will retreat." Yan Ziye and Ans have already discussed it, and neither of them Knowingly. If you can get the treasure that allows the orcs to directly enter the sss level, or something higher, of course it is best. If not, they will not die in vain.

"Do you have any plans?" Based on Aldesch's understanding of Ans, he didn't believe that Ans would have no plans. Because Ans is the kind of person who will plan everything no matter whether things will succeed or not.

Seeing his friend know him so well, Ans laughed, "In fact, the news of the treasure has been accidentally leaked out by Yan Zun. Many people already know the coordinates of that planet. But they don’t know that the final map is on us. We can let them explore the way first. At that time, Cruise will send some Maxine family members with us."

In fact, Becky and Cruise also wanted to go with Ans and the others, but they met with strong opposition from Ans and Yan Ziye. Becky is not just the head of a family, he is also the king of an empire. If something happens to him, not only the entire family will be affected, but the entire empire will also be shaken. Cruise is also the only pillar of the Maxine family now, and it can't happen. In addition, when Becky and the others are there, the goal is too obvious and inconvenient. That's why Ans and Yan Ziye objected in particular.

In the end, Becky and the others compromised, they would not go with Yan Ziye and Ans, but Becky sent three ss-level orc elders in the family to protect Ans and Yan Ziye.