Chapter 80

The next day, Yan Ziye woke up from the warm bed, and Ans just pushed the door in. Walked to the bed, and after a kiss on Yan Ziye's profile, he said, "Morning."

"Morning." Yan Ziye, who had just woke up, couldn't turn his head, and replied blankly.

Ans, who was stunned by Yan Ziye's cute expression, rubbed Yan Ziye's head, and then said: "Hurry up and wash, I have already cooked breakfast, and made your favorite tomato sauce."

After Ans pulled Yan Ziye up from the bed, he took the coat that was already prepared next to him and put it on Yan Ziye's body. Then he pushed Yan Ziye into the bathroom and left.

In the bathroom, the toothbrush has been squeezed with toothpaste, the towel is also placed next to the basin, and then I probed the water temperature in the basin with my hands, whether it is cold or hot, the temperature is just right. Yan Ziye finally recovered.

These things were all prepared so properly. Sure enough, Ans was the material of a good wife and mother. Of course, for the kiss just now, Yan Ziye, who had figured out last night, seemed to have nothing to do. Now I just think it seems good to find an attentive partner like Ans.

Downstairs, Dumb watched with a bewildered look as Ans took out the plate with the food, and he could only watch the whole process. According to past habits, it should be the chef. But today the orc actually drove it out of the kitchen and made breakfast by himself? Dumb, who was robbed of his job, expressed his dissatisfaction.

After the washed Yan Ziye went downstairs, he immediately smelled the most primitive scent of the food, his stomach was already protesting, and he screamed "couch".

After Yan Ziye sat down, Anles just came out of the kitchen holding the food, put one of the food in front of Yan Ziye, and then sat beside Yan Ziye.

With the sweet and sour taste of tomatoes in the meaty aroma, the meat steak in your mouth tastes really good. If you can eat such great food early in the morning, Yan Ziye showed an expression of enjoyment.

Seeing that his young master seemed to like the food made by the orc very much, Dumb said he had been severely hit, and he wanted to go to the corner to be quiet.

After breakfast, Ans said to Yan Ziye: "We will go back to Gale's house in a minute."

Originally thought that Yan Ziye would refuse a bit, but Yan Ziye unexpectedly agreed.

"Okay." Yan Ziye nodded, and then said: "Anyway, it will happen sooner or later. If you marry someone else's son, I will always give your grandfather an explanation. Don't worry, I'm not irresponsible. People.” Yan Ziye said he was very satisfied with Ans’ performance. If you leave the hall, enter the kitchen, and such a caring "daughter-in-law", if you don't want it, it seems too bad.

"Marriage?" The smile on Ans's face was a little weird when he heard the word Yan Ziye, but he soon recovered. Fortunately, as long as Xiao Ye can agree to go back to Gale's house with him to meet grandpa, other things can be discussed later.

Just after getting on the aircraft, Yan Ziye patted his forehead, suddenly remembering what he had forgotten last night.

"Ans, where's the small spike?" Yan Ziye remembered passing the small spike to Ans when he came back. Now the small spike is not there, and I don't know if Ans has fallen into the academy.

"When I came back, it was inconvenient to take it with me, so I gave it to Odyssey. Odyssey likes small animals the most. I believe Odyssey will take good care of it." Ans completely selectively ignored yesterday It's like throwing garbage, throwing a small spike to Aldehy.