Chapter 120

"This... a lot of non-attribute nuclei, my god, there are more than 30 s-level nuclei in it, the others are all a-level nuclei, and there are pseudo-s-level nuclei. This Abram The empire is really rich, and he took out so many crystal nuclei at once." Cindy looked at the box in Yan Ziye's hand with very greedy eyes. Without so many, only an S-level elementary crystal nucleus is enough for him to chew. For a long time.

"Here you." Maybe it's too funny to see Cindy's gluttony. After all, it is a pile of crystal nuclei, not a pile of delicious food, so Yan Ziye, who couldn't bear it, directly picked up an s-level elementary crystal nucleus. Pass it to Cindy.

"Give it to me?" Cindy was stunned for a moment, and immediately waved his hand: "No, this is what the queen ancestor used to absorb energy for you, I can't ask for it." Although Cindy was greedy, it was from the Maxine family. Power, it is not difficult to get an S-grade crystal nucleus, and Cindy knows that the pregnant Yan Ziye needs to absorb a large amount of crystal nucleus energy every day, so she refuses to ask for it.

Seeing Cindy pushing around, Yan Ziye became impatient, and squeezed the crystal core into Cindy's hand. "Take it, you will need it when you want to break through to the S-level in the future."

Cindy looked at the crystal nucleus in his hand, and looked at Yan Ziye with some emotion, "Little ancestor, in fact, what my own qualifications are, I know myself, I am very lucky to be a female who can fight to reach the pseudo-S grade. The cycle has passed, and I want to break through to S-level, but it’s impossible.” Cindy knew that even if he gave him more s-level crystal nuclei, it would be useless, because as a female, his cultivation has reached a bottleneck. , It is very difficult to break through. Not to mention females, even if it is an orc, I don't know how many people are stuck in the pseudo-S grade. It is too difficult to break through the S grade.

"I'm only a pseudo-S grade, and I haven't reached the breakthrough period. This s-grade crystal nucleus was given to me, and I can't absorb it. It's just wasted. But this crystal nucleus is very useful for the little ancestor, so, Instead of giving me an s-grade crystal core, my ancestor might as well give me a pseudo-s-grade crystal nucleus." Cindy put the crystal core back into the box in Yan Ziye’s hand, and then took out a fake s-grade crystal core.的晶nucleus.

"Whatever you want." Yan Ziye said helplessly. Through this time of getting along, Yan Ziye knows that Cindy is a very kind-hearted female, who works very well and doesn't talk too much. So Ans can rest assured that Cindy is with Yan Ziye.

Because the previous treasury was stolen, coupled with the consumption of his last period of time, in fact, the high-level non-attribute crystal nuclei in the Abram Empire’s treasury were running out. The reason why Camille was able to produce so many non-attribute crystal nuclei, That's because before returning, Becky sent a large number of masters to hunt down a lot of interstellar beasts, so he got so many crystal nuclei.

"If the little ancestor is tired, rest first." Seeing Yan Ziye yawning again and again, Cindy collected the crystal core and prepared to go out.

"Wait." Yan Ziye called to Cindy.

Cindy turned back and looked at Yan Ziye.

"If Ans wakes up, let me know." Yan Ziye frowned slightly.

Cindy nodded, "Okay." Then he took the door and went out.

The journey back takes one day and one night. This time I don’t know if Ans’s luck is good or bad. Just as soon as he got on the spacecraft, Ans encountered a breakthrough period. After Yan Ziye was arranged, he took the SS-class crystal core to the very tail of the spacecraft. The room broke through. This ss-level elementary breaks through to the ss-level intermediate, and it takes a few hours. If it is slow, it takes a day and a night. If the breakthrough fails, it will be backlashed by energy and severely injured. Therefore, no one on the spacecraft will disturb Aners during the breakthrough of Ans, including Yan Ziye.