Chapter 172

"That's not an interstellar beast, that's a dragon... the green dragon of the four great beasts." Yan Ziye seemed not to be affected by the stone paintings on the two pillars at all, walked to Anse's side and stretched out his hand. Stroked the stone painting on the stone pillar. The dragon in the painting has only four claws, so Yan Ziye is sure that it is the Qinglong.

"Dragons have the image of a snake body, crocodile head, lizard legs, eagle claws, snake tail, antlers, fish scales, horns with beards, and beads under their foreheads. They soar through the clouds, drive the fog, call the wind and call the rain, stir up the clouds and waters of the world, and their power is boundless." Yan Ziye A soft voice echoed throughout the cave, and his tone seemed to carry respect and yearning for the dragon.

Yes, it is yearning. I think at the beginning, if Yan Ziye could successfully overcome the catastrophe, he could also evolve into a dragon. The Red Snake clan does not need to evolve into a dragon, but only needs to successfully overcome the calamity to become a dragon.

It's just a pity that he failed to cross the robbery.

"Is it strong?" Seeing Yan Ziye's longing for the so-called dragon, Ans was a little jealous.

Yan Ziye tilted his head and said to Ans: "It's very strong, no, it's very strong. Its combat effectiveness is beyond your so-called level of existence. You can easily destroy a planet with just your fingertips." Qinglong has The existence that belongs to the **** level, that is the existence even higher than the immortal. Even if Yan Ziye succeeded in crossing the Tribulation and turned into a dragon, he would only be a low-level dragon, a two-clawed red dragon. And Qinglong is not a hierarchy at all.

"Xiao Ye, I will be stronger than it." Ans smiled, smiling very confidently to Yan Ziye. For Yan Ziye, he can become stronger than anyone and any creature, because he hopes that Yan Ziye's eyes will always stay on his body.

Yan Ziye stunned for a moment after listening to Ans’s forehead, and smiled, "I’ll wait and see."

The reason why the stone paintings on the stone pillars have such great majesty is because the eyes of the blue dragon on the stone pillars are spirit stones, two intermediate spirit stones. And the whole pillar is depicted with an invisible formation, which seems to be used to suppress those who want to pass through the door behind the two pillars.

There are two blue dragons on the two pillars, and there are a total of four intermediate spirit stones. The four spirit stones maintain such a small formation, which seems to be overkill. But what if this is the last door of the treasure? If it is true, then it can be explained.

Although I don’t know why I am not affected, but watching Ans and the others are getting more and more cold sweats, and Aldech and others are already lying on the ground in embarrassment, Yan Ziye did not hesitate anymore, stretched out his hand and went directly to Qinglong. The two spirit stones in his eyes left.

Just when Yan Ziye's hand was about to touch the spirit stone, the light guarding the spirit stone appeared. With a "bang", a strong silver light burst out, and Ans and everyone behind him all flew out, and then Hit the cave wall behind him.

The protection of the spirit stone did not seem to have any effect on Yan Ziye. After seeing Ansi and the others were knocked into the air by the huge spiritual power, Yan Ziye gritted his teeth fiercely and immediately took the two spirit stones off the pillar. Then he went to another pillar and took down the other two spirit stones together.

With the spirit stone in his hand, Yan Ziye only felt that the four spirit stones in his hand were warm, and a trace of spiritual power flowed from the spirit stone into the demon pill in his body.