Chapter 125

The aircraft has been repaired, and Ans and Yan Ziye are back on their way home.

Although the damage was heavy this time, 3 s-rank orcs were killed, and the other orcs were seriously injured. But the dozen orcs that Fiona had brought with him, except for five dead, all the remaining ten orcs were captured. And Yan Lu and Yan Anxu, whose lives were hanging by a thread, were also pressed into the aircraft.

Although a lot of losses have been lost, Fiona's heartache has been eliminated, and all Yan Ziye feels worth it. But in Ains' view, this is too dangerous. If Fiona hadn't cared about Yan Ziye's identity as a half-orc at the time, so he didn't hurt Yan Ziye, it would be impossible for Yan Ziye to stand here so safely now.

Especially when I remembered what Fiona had said before, regretting not killing Yan Ziye. Just let Ans feel some lingering fears.

Since getting on the aircraft, the injured Cindy and others have gone to heal, but Ans has been holding Yan Ziye and not letting go.

"Xiaoye, don't do this in the future. It's too dangerous, and I regret it. It's all my fault. If it wasn't for my persistence and my carelessness, nothing like this would happen." In fact, Ans has regretted it. I went back to Blue Star at this time. If he didn't do it for his grandfather's birthday, but waited until Yan Ziye finished giving birth, then he had already broken through to the SS Intermediate level, and Yan Ziye would not be in danger.

Yan Ziye leaned in Ans's arms, listening to Ans's strong heartbeat, his heart settled down, thinking of what happened, Yan Ziye was not afraid, and was quite calm.

"Going back to celebrate grandpa's birthday, I agree. Don't blame yourself. In fact, this time, none of us expected Fiona to attack suddenly. He already knew that the map was in my hands, even this time. He doesn’t attack us, and he will do the same next time. Today, you have seen Fiona’s combat effectiveness. If I hadn’t injured him before, you and him would have a fierce battle. His combat effectiveness has exceeded the SS Intermediate level. It is very likely that he will break through to the ss level in the near future. On the planet Abram, wait until I have finished producing and then come back, none of us can guarantee that he will break through to the ss level. Then it will be even more so. Dangerous. Fiona may kidnap our relatives and friends and threaten us. If that is the case, we will only be more passive."

If Fiona really breaks through to the ss-level high-level, then even if the Abram Empire sends more s-level orcs to escort, it will only serve to deliver food. Because Fiona also seems to have a lot of S-rank orcs.

Ans was silent after Yan Ziye finished speaking. Only if he had just broken through to the SS Intermediate level, if he really fought with Fiona in his heyday, he might not be able to defeat him. Not to mention Fiona's strong combat power, even Ans has just broken through and has not yet fully mastered the strength of the ss-level intermediate.

"Maybe there are elements of our care this time, but this is not a lesson to remind ourselves. After this lesson, we will be able to think more thoroughly in the future. We will not make the same mistake again next time. So calmly, we should stop thinking about the things that have passed. We should think about how to deal with those S-rank orcs after returning to Blue Star." Ten S-rank orcs, that is a rare power. It's just a pity that Yan Ziye doesn't have spiritual power in his body now, and he has to cultivate for half a month, so he can't help Ans.

"Don't worry about this Xiaoye, I'll take care of it." Ans touched Yan Ziye's hair, and then asked: "Xiaoye, you seem to care about those maps." Thinking about Yan Ziye's anxiety after Fiona's death Feeling like that, Ans couldn't help frowning.

"Because of you." Yan Ziye held Ansi's face and said solemnly: "Ansi, if you want to be with me, it is not enough to rely on the SS level cultivation base. You are an orc, you can't Cultivate the techniques of our demon cultivator. And I am not a true half-orc, I am a demon cultivator, as long as I can continue to practice, my life is unlimited. I don’t want to have you in my heart, thousands Years later, you left me because of insufficient cultivation. That would be very painful for me. So Ans, get stronger. Now that you have the possibility of making you stronger, you absolutely cannot let it go."