Chapter 177

Yan Zun has been waiting for the opportunity. He waited for those people to clear all the obstacles on the road before he made his final appearance.

Those who came from the big family died and were injured. In the end, there was not much left, and it was just enough to find the entrance to the so-called treasure.

The entrance to the treasure is hidden in a mountain inside the forest. When they opened the entrance of the treasure, they were stunned by the magnificence inside. The contents were all made of pure gold. When they saw this gorgeous posture, no one had any doubt.

Although gold is precious, the treasure that can make people enter the sss level is even more important. Finally, just after all the hardships and hardships of the people finally passed, the ss-level intermediate interstellar beast guarding the treasure took turns into battle. After grinding to death, they finally saw the golden coffin rising from the ground made of gold.

"That thing must be hidden in the golden coffin." An orc waved to the remaining orcs behind him.

The orcs from other families swarmed immediately after seeing it. At the moment when the golden coffin was about to be opened, a gust of wind swept through, and countless vines quickly filled the cave made of gold. After seeing white smoke from one of the green vines, the people in the cave suddenly felt that their body was soft, and felt extremely tired. Some people even have hallucinations.

If in normal times, these s-level orcs would not be easy to be recruited, but because of the long entanglement with the flying ss-level intermediate interstellar beasts, everyone has consumed all their physical and mental powers, and now they are basically Can not withstand the sudden attack of vines.

After inhaling the white smoke, the beasts with no mental power immediately lost the ability to resist, and then they were **** by other menacing vines.

"Whoever has the ability to show up, don't be sneaky."

"Yeah, **** it, dare to tie this young master, and plant it out, and see how I can clean you up."

"We are members of a big family. We dare to attack us, do you want to die?"

...

Everyone scolded them one after another. They were all members of a big family. They finally came here with hard work, found the treasure, and were attacked by someone at the last moment. This tone was so strong, of course those big families were not convinced.

"Hahaha...Now that you all have lost your combat effectiveness, and you want to teach me, I think you should take care of yourself first." The arrogant voice came from the top of the cave.

When everyone looked up, they saw an orc in black with a covered face jumping off the vine that encircled him at the top of the hole. Just as he was about to land, the vines on the ground immediately caught him and let him land safely.

"Who are you?" a blue-haired orc who was bound by vines asked angrily.

The man in black arrogantly said: "You don't care who I am, because from today, I will be the existence you need to look up to." After speaking, the man in black walked towards the golden coffin, with a greedy light in his eyes.

"you dare……"

"stop……"

Seeing that the fruits of his labor were about to be captured by the man in black who suddenly appeared, an orc who was tied to the ground by the vines suddenly yelled and then "boomed", his power flashed red and tied His vine was immediately burned. This suddenly used the few remaining abilities. Just after he broke free from the vine, he fell down again without taking two steps, because he found that his body was not under his control, and his whole body was limp with a little strength. It's all gone.