Chapter 11

People on the sidelines couldn't help screaming when they saw this scene.

"Is Yan Ziye stupid, the back of the multi-legged beast is the hardest? Does he even know this?"

"Attacking its long legs, attacking the long legs of the multi-legged beast, his long legs are its weakness."

"Yan Ziye doesn't know the weakness of the multilegged beast, right?"

"Oh, it makes me anxious to see it."

...

The orcs outside were all anxious for Yan Ziye, but Yan Ziye didn't know at all, because the protective cover of the test bench blocked all the sounds outside. Speaking of it, Yan Ziye really didn't know the weakness of this multi-legged beast. After all, the original owner didn't seem to have any research on the interstellar beast, so Yan Ziye could only fight while looking for the weakness of the multi-legged beast.

Knowing that the back of the multilegged beast is extremely hard, Yan Ziye can only try to attack its eyes again. But the multi-legged beast is not stupid. Seeing the aura knife flying towards him, he quickly waved the remaining long legs to block it.

Seeing that his attack was resolved, Yan Ziye frowned. The spiritual power in his body was running low now, and it would not last long. He had to resolve this multi-legged beast as soon as possible.

Seeing the long legs of the multi-legged beast, I felt it was an eyesore, and Yan Ziye immediately controlled the aura knife to chop the remaining long legs.

"Whhhhhhh..."

After cutting off the three long legs of the multi-legged beast again, Yan Ziye finally discovered the weakness of the multi-legged beast, and smiled slightly. The center under both eyes suddenly split open. Yan Ziye still didn't understand what was going on, but the orcs in the audience were surprised.

"Oops, get away."

"Go, what are you doing stupidly."

"Yan Ziye is miserable now."

what happened? Yan Ziye hadn't reacted yet. A black ink-like liquid sprayed out from the crack under the eyes of the polypedal beast. Yan Ziye immediately jumped and jumped away as if reflecting conditions. After avoiding, he looked back. The place where he was standing was actually corroded by the liquid ejected by the multi-legged beast. Although he knew it was a virtual scene, Yan Ziye couldn't help being surprised.

The multi-legged beast did not give Yan Ziye time to react. When he saw that Yan Ziye had avoided enough for one attack, he immediately started the second attack. Yan Ziye could only dodge continuously, except for the place where the multi-legged beast stood. They were all corroded by the liquid of the multilegged beast, and it was no way to continue like this. It must be resolved quickly.

As Yan Ziye ran, his brain turned quickly. The current multi-legged beast only has two long legs left, and the multi-legged beast is relying on the remaining two long legs to support its chubby body. It should be enough to solve his remaining two long legs?

Now I can't manage that much, I can only try first.

A 360-degree rotation in the air, avoiding the corrosive liquid attack of the Polypedal Beast, controlled a few flying knives to slash the remaining two long legs of the Polypedal Beast again. This time, because it was sudden, so The multi-legged beast was not prepared, and both long legs were chopped off, but an accident happened.

The long leg that had been cut off suddenly sprayed black liquid, and it was still aimed at Yan Ziye's direction. No matter how fast Yan Ziye reacted, it was too late. The black body fluid was sprayed on Yan Ziye’s shoulders and it corroded instantly After removing Yan Ziye's coat, it soaked into Yan Ziye's skin.