Chapter 154

After fixing the three little thorns, the five little boys immediately opened the door and went out, leaving behind the three little thorns and looked at the five little guys, crying without tears. Being tied up, it takes a while to struggle away.

On the other side, the five little cubs who slipped out of the room looked around carefully, and found that no servants passed by, Dadan and Erdan immediately ran, while Sandan also held Xiaosi and Xiaowu in one hand and swayed. With his tail, following Dadan and Erdan. They didn't realize that after they left, several black-clothed orcs appeared on the spot, looked at the five little guys sneaking away with a helpless smile, and then followed.

Of course, Yan Ziye and Ans didn't expect to let Xiaohua three protect the five little cubs, after all, Xiaohua and Xiaotong were only pseudo-level combat effectiveness. Although Ah Dui also has a very powerful laser weapon, the three of them are not very useful when facing the rank orcs. So Ans sent several levels of orcs to protect the five little boys. With the fighting power of the five brats, it is impossible to sense.

In the backyard where Yan Ziye and Ansi are, there is a small kitchen of their own. Now Ansi makes breakfast in the small kitchen every day. Certainly the little guys are not going to the kitchen in the backyard. They knew that their father was making breakfast there, so how could they make a fool of themselves. They are going to the big kitchen of the Gale family.

I met several servants along the way, and all the little guys swiftly avoided. To go to the big kitchen, you must pass through the living room. When the little guys were passing the living room, they happened to see the butler coming out. The little guys were shocked and hurriedly hid behind the sofa. They walked out only after seeing the housekeeper leaving, and then ran towards the kitchen.

Before reaching the door of the kitchen, they smelled the aroma of the food. Now the chef of the Gale family has been replaced by the chef Yan Ziye brought back from the planet Abram, and the food made is better than the original Gale family chef. a lot of. It is still early and it is not time for breakfast, but several chefs got up to work early in the morning.

The busy chefs didn't notice that a few little guys sneaked in from the kitchen door that opened the door, and then ran to the incubator containing the dishes.

At breakfast time, Yan Ziye and Ans and the family ate in the backyard, and Patriarch Gale would have breakfast with Becky and others who chose to stay because the boy broke his shell in advance. So in the morning, there are a lot of meat and vegetables.

Recently, the chef is researching new dishes, using tomatoes provided by Yan Ziye to stir-fry sweet and sour beast meat. The sour and salty taste is very much liked by Patriarch Gal and others. Of course, steaks are indispensable.

Several incubators are stacked together, and packed food has been put in them. Several chefs were still busy with other foods, and didn't notice that the original incubators were missing one.

Dadan Erdan, Xiaosi and Xiaowu will not transform because Ans and Yan Ziye have not taught them how to become human. So this time to steal meat, I can only rely on three eggs.

Xiaosi and Xiaowu watched the wind and stared at several chefs, while Sandan was holding an incubator. When Xiaosi and Xiaowu beckoned his tail, they quickly slipped out of the kitchen. Dadan and Erdan looked back at several chefs, and when they realized that they hadn't seen them, they immediately followed Sandan.

Fortunately, the incubator is not big, so the three eggs can still be carried. Carrying the incubator, a few little guys hid in a small room, all around the incubator, showing a greedy appearance. Erdan, who has always been keen to eat, urged Sandan to quickly open the incubator.