Chapter 42

"Which college's tutor was that just now?" Yan Ziye asked Ans curiously after putting down the suitcase and incubator in his hand.

"The leader of the Abru Academy for this competition was also him the last time. He became an s-level strong when he was less than seventy years old. He used to be a genius student of Abru, not long after graduating and breaking through the s-level. Just go back to Abruy College to be a mentor." Anles said while observing where they were going to live.

Because it is a suite, every two people live in a suite, but each suite has two rooms, and each room is a small suite with a separate bathroom, so you don’t have to worry about being disturbed To. Ans automatically lives with Yan Ziye, and the others also live in a team next door.

Although the rooms here are not as good as those of the Yan family or the Gale family, they are already very good. At least Yan Ziye feels that it is much better than the place where he lives.

"I want this one." Yan Ziye chose a room with a balcony.

"Okay." Anles had no opinion at all.

After moving their own things into the room, Yan Ziye walked out and sat on the sofa. Ans walked out and sat opposite Yan Ziye. He picked up the kettle and poured Yan Ziye a cup of boiling water, and then poured himself another cup.

"Thank you." Yan Ziye naturally picked up the cup and took a sip of boiled water and asked, "Why does that academy have the same name as this empire?" This empire is also Aibulu. There will be no relationship between the two. Right.

"Because the Aibul Academy is a royal academy, it was established by the royal family of the Aibul Empire, and it is also the best academy in the Aibul Empire. The last time they won the Planet Academy Championship, it was them." The Sri Lanka Academy was a bit close and lost to the Aibul Empire, so Ans also felt a little regretful.

Yan Ziye suddenly realized, "No wonder the person was so arrogant just now, but they may not be able to win this year's championship." Thinking of the matter of his innocence just now, Yan Ziye was a little annoyed.

Others can be arrogant, as long as they don't involve him, but it was obvious that the person just used him. Coupled with that person's arrogant attitude just now, Yan Ziye's impression of Aibulu Academy immediately fell to the bottom. With such a tutor, it seems that those students should not be much better.

"This year's champion is ours." Yan Ziye said confidently. The spiritual power in his body is already sufficient, and the game will start the day after tomorrow. You can try to form the pill tonight. Once the pill formation is successful, the game will not be a problem at all.

"Yes, this year's champion will definitely be ours." Ans agreed, his words were not perfunctory, the expression on his face was very serious, as if he was agreeing with Yan Ziye's point of view.

In fact, Ans is so sure, because in the last competition, he and Aldehy won the students of Abru Academy, but Yan Anxu finally lost. It is because of this that Apury wanted to dig Anles and Odyssey to Abru College.

And this time there has been a change in the personnel on the Grass side. Although Yan Ziye's combat effectiveness is not as good as Yan Anxu in the ranking match, Ans is inexplicably confident in Yan Ziye. As long as Yan Ziye can win the game, Then the outcome of this game is basically set. But it is too early to say these, because before the finals, there are still many preliminaries.

Looking at the time, it was almost twelve o’clock. This time passed so fast. Yan Ziye touched his stomach and said, “It’s noon, it’s time to have lunch. Dui is not by my side, I can only do it first. Drinking the nutrient solution, go to the first floor at night and let the robot chef in the hotel cook for me."