Chapter 46

Outside, Yan Ziye, who fell asleep after returning home, didn't know, but Ans and others did. So in the evening, Haiboluo and others who came to prepare for dinner looked at Yan Ziye with strange eyes.

"All of you are watching what I do." Yan Ziye was lying on the table, seeing Haiboluo and others sitting on both sides looking at him with strange eyes, and couldn't help asking.

Because Hod, as the mentor, had something to do at night, he went out and only the three of Haiboluo came.

Hai Bo Luo asked cautiously: "Yan Ziye, don't you know? You are spreading outside."

"What's the matter with me?" Yan Ziye asked a question mark. He has something to tell, and he is not a celebrity. Coming here, Yan Ziye found that the people here seemed very gossip.

"Telling you to be a waste thing." Alditch said with his arms folded, rare. For the weak, he usually doesn't even look at it, let alone ignore it. But Yan Ziye is different. Although his mental strength is only d-level, his combat effectiveness is very strong. In the previous ranking match against Yan Ziye, although Yan Ziye lost to him in the end, he used a trick to win.

Yan Ziye is a difficult opponent. He has a lot of moves, and he will be hit if he is not careful. Except for Anles, Aldech has not encountered such a difficult opponent. That's right, Aldech has already regarded Yan Ziye as his opponent, because Yan Ziye is already qualified to be his opponent. Now Yan Ziye's mental power has increased so much, I don't know if his combat effectiveness has also increased. So Aldech also began to pay attention to Yan Ziye.

Yan Ziye, who got the answer from Aldech's mouth, was a little flattered, but soon he focused his attention on himself.

"Tell me to be a trash thing? No, is it that I used to be so well-known, and my fame has come to Aibu?" No? The original owner is so awesome?

"It's not like that at all. I don't know who passed the results of your mental strength test in the morning, and said that you were able to participate in the competition because of good luck. Take a look." Haiboluo directly opened StarCraft. Internet, the content on the interstellar network appears above the communicator.

"I'll go. When I first heard the news, I didn't believe it. It turned out to be true. Glass really sent a D-class orc to participate in the competition. Is Grass Academy preparing to give up the championship of this competition? "

"That's a last resort. Didn't you read the news on the Grass Academy website upstairs? Because the rankings changed the rules and methods of the game, this d-class animal talent entered the finals with luck."

"What's that? I thought Yan Anxu would come to the competition before. I didn't expect that Yan Anxu would carelessly lose to the d-class orc. It seems that the d-class orc was either too cunning or too lucky."

"By the way, didn't anyone notice it? This low-level orc actually has the surname Yan, is it someone from Yan Anxu?"

"Maybe the d-rank orc is someone from Yan Anxu. Yan Anxu deliberately lost to him and gave up the chance of the game to this d-rank orc."

"Hey, this time the Grasse Academy shot itself in the foot."

"It seems that there is no hope at Grass College this time, and I can only put hope on Aibru College."

...

Yan Ziye went down and read dozens of messages at a glance, all of which were not optimistic about him. After thinking about the reasons for this, Yan Ziye couldn't help laughing.

"Yan Ziye, you are stupid, why are you smiling when you see this?" Haiboluo didn't understand.

Yan Ziye smiled more brilliantly, "Why can't you laugh? Since they think I'm trash, let them talk about it. When I was in the Nilar Empire, I was not called trash as well."