Chapter 178

"Hahaha..." Feeling the energy and mental power in his body soaring, the man in black laughed loudly. Finally, after the energy and mental power stopped growing, the man in black only felt his abdominal injury and healed unexpectedly. . The original rotten face was restored as before. Look at the long-toothed beast that made me feel embarrassed just now, but now it feels as weak as an ant.

The feeling that the world is domineering for him is really wonderful. The man in black clenched his fists, squinted at the long-toothed beast in the distance, kicked his feet, and flew directly.

The speed was so fast that no one could see the movements of the man in black at all, and the huge body of the proboscis more than three meters high was directly knocked out and knocked down a large tree. Immediately after the Longtooth hadn't stood up, it was kicked again.

"Boom boom boom..."

The majestic Longtooth beast is now dangling and beaten by the men in black. The speed is so fast that several orcs can only see a dark shadow flashing by, and then the Longtooth keeps flying out.

"Boom..." A large rock was directly smashed to pieces by the Longtooth, and fell to the ground, scarred, the blood flowing Longtooth could no longer stand up. Its two long fangs have been broken, all the teeth in its mouth have been knocked out, its nose has also been broken, and its ear has been cut off by a power knife. Numerous bone scars can be seen all over the body.

The man in black is torturing it, and doesn't want it to die so quickly.

Looking at the long-toothed beast that fell to the ground, the man in black was physically and mentally refreshed. He glanced at the s-rank orcs who were standing not far away, and the s-rank orcs immediately couldn't help backing back several steps. Seeing the people in black who showed a devilish smile on their faces, they all couldn't help but shudder. The feet began to tremble. But they didn't dare to escape, because they knew that with the current combat power of the men in black, they would never escape. They can only pray that the man in black can let them go.

After seeing the insults of the s-level senior orcs, the man in black smiled with satisfaction. He was chased so embarrassed just now, it is time to let those people taste the feeling of embarrassment just now. But before that, he had to solve the proboscis on the ground first.

The man in black walked up to the proboscis, raised his left hand, and a green energy ball in his hand was constantly condensing and changing. Then, in the horrified gaze of the proboscis, the man in black threw the energy ball the size of a basketball. Then, the proboscis with the strongest defensive ability in the whole star was just like that little one. After the energy ball hit, it exploded, and flesh and blood flew across.

"Okay, after solving this long-toothed beast, it's your turn." The man in black turned around and grinned grimly at the S-rank orcs.

One of the several S-rank orcs trembled and said: "You...you can't kill us, we are members of the interstellar Tarot family. Killing us, the Tarot family will not let you go. "

After listening to the orc, the man in black raised his head and laughed, "Hahaha...Tarot family? Do you think I am afraid of that Tarot family now? I am now an sss-level orc, the only one in the interstellar world. A sss-class orc. Now there is no one in the entire interstellar that is my opponent, a small Tarot family, as long as I move my fingers, I can instantly make it disappear."

The man in black is now fearless. In the past, the Tarot family did not dare to offend, and he even had to humble himself to please the big family. Now, Feng Shui turns, and the small Tarot family is no longer in his eyes. On the contrary, the Tarot family had to please him, and what was afraid of killing a few orcs, even if the Tarot family were wiped out, it was just a matter of raising their hands.