Chapter 14

Before practicing in the evening, Yan Ziye deliberately took a look at the vegetable seeds planted last night. As expected, they had already begun to sprout, but Yan Ziye did not continue to exert spiritual power, because when the spiritual power was first applied, the land and the Seeds of vegetables are transformed. Different from the transformation methods of modern technology, spiritual power is the purest power in the world. The soil that has been transformed by spiritual power has become spiritual soil, and seeds have also become spiritual seeds. The combination of the two can produce the most delicious vegetables in the shortest time.

The problem that was originally the most annoying on this interstellar was solved by Yan Ziye so easily.

Time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye it was the day of the preliminary round of the Academy Ranking Tournament. Yan Ziye and the other four orcs in Class D arrived at the meeting place early in the morning.

Looking around, the group of class A orcs in white uniforms standing next to a group of black uniforms are unusually conspicuous. Of course, one of the people in a group of white uniforms is more obvious. With his unparalleled appearance and dazzling silver hair, he happened to look at Yan Ziye when Yan Ziye looked at him. The two of them met with each other and suddenly nodded at the same time.

Aldeji, who was standing beside Ans, gave Ans a clear look, and no one knew this friend better than him in the academy. On the face of it, Ans seems to be a very gentle, very easy to get along with, but those who really know Ans will know that this guy just has that easy-to-do face, and it’s only when you get along. Found that this guy is cold-blooded than anyone else. It's really rare to see him laughing at the bottom of his opinion.

Seeing that the orcs under the stage were all there, the Vice Dean of Glass, who was standing on the stage, who was the supervisor of this preliminary match, began to speak.

"All of you who can stand in the audience are very good. I am very happy to see you here. Of course, you know the rules of the Academy Ranking Tournament. Today is the preliminary round, and only passed the first 100 preliminary rounds. Famous talents are eligible to participate in the real ranking competition. And this year’s ranking competition preliminary rules and competition venues have changed. Okay, not much nonsense, you all follow the instructions of the instructor to board the aircraft, we will now go to the competition immediately location."

Everyone on the scene got on the aircraft in an orderly and quiet manner. It was not until the aircraft was started that they began to chat together.

The aircraft they are sitting in is different from the one Yan Ziye had flew before. The aircraft they are sitting in is a kind of large aircraft, which is somewhat similar to that of the earth, but it is obviously much faster and more stable than the aircraft.

"I don't know how this year's preliminary competition will be compared. I thought it would be compared directly in the academy as in previous years."

"Yeah, I'm getting nervous now. I don't know if I had the luck to enter the ranking finals today, even if I was the last place in the finals."

"Guess where we are going?"

"Wherever he goes, just go all out during the game."

...

The people around him were discussing things as if they had nothing to do with Yan Ziye. As soon as he got on the aircraft, he fell asleep on the chair. Sitting with Yan Ziye was in the same class, the only orc with defensive abilities participating in the game, Jack.

He looks similar to an ordinary orc, Jack has green hair, his appearance is not outstanding, his abilities are not outstanding, so when he knew he was able to participate in the preliminary round, everyone except Yan Ziye was very surprised.