Chapter 99

Yan Ziye turned his head and couldn't help frowning after seeing the person coming.

Yad Nada?

For this orc, if bad words about him didn't come out from time to time in the academy, if he didn't show up on his own initiative, Yan Ziye would have forgotten his existence. Because Yan Ziye defeated him in the college rankings before, he became the biggest joke in the college. Especially when Yan Ziye also won the Planetary Hegemony, and was revealed to have a pseudo-S-class combat power, just a few days after returning, he announced his marriage to the heir of the Gael family, Ans, before the slap. The slap in the ranking match is ten times hateful.

Yade disliked Yan Ziye's cowardice and low combat effectiveness. As a result, they defeated him and represented the college in the college competition. He practiced hard and decided to wash away the humiliation brought to him by Midnight in the Ranking Tournament. As a result, he not only won the competition in the Aibul Empire, but also became a pseudo-s-level orc.

Yade had been laughing at Yan Ziye who dared to covet him. He just wanted to play with Yan Ziye. Yan Ziye actually wanted to be with him. Who is he Yad, he is the heir of the Nada family, how could he be with an orc. He had been thinking before, even if Yan Ziye's combat effectiveness increased, no matter how strong he was, he would still be an orc who wouldn't give birth to cubs. People who don't have a big family will be with an orc who can't give birth to cubs.

As a result, Yan Ziye slapped Yade again, and this slap directly swelled his face. Yan Ziye was not only with the people of the big family, but also with the heirs of the Gale family, stronger than the Nada family. The family not only stayed together, but also formally met with the parents and got permission from the Gale family. The wedding dates are all set.

All of these add up to make Yad the biggest joke in the entire college. Now all the orcs are laughing at his ignorance, laughing at his stupidity. Although Yan Ziye is an orc, he is the youngest pseudo-S-rank orc, only twenty years old this year. Have talent and strength. Very likely to become the youngest SS-level powerhouse. It is rumored that even the deputy dean wanted to win over Yan Ziye and make Yan Ziye his student, but Yan Ziye refused.

Yade not only deceived Yan Ziye's A-level crystal nucleus, but also spread Yan Ziye's rumors everywhere, making Yan Ziye the laughingstock of the college. Yan Ziye not only did not get discouraged, but also succeeded in counterattack, shocking a large group of people. It turns out that Yan Ziye is not a weak chicken, nor is it a waste. His talent and combat effectiveness are much stronger than those A-grade orcs in the academy.

There are too many levels from e-level orcs to pseudo-s-level orcs. I heard that the reason why Yan Ziye's previous battle was so low was because of Yan Ziye's water and fire ability. Now that people have found the knack for controlling the ability, they are flying straight into the sky. That talent is stronger than Aldech and Ans. The twenty-year-old pseudo-S-rank orc, but the youngest pseudo-S-rank orc at present.

Everyone laughed at Yad's eyelessness, laughed at him for losing the watermelon and picking up sesame seeds.

After seeing that the person coming was Yade, Ans, who had already boarded the aircraft, jumped down and stood behind Yan Ziye.

Yad glanced at Ans who was guarding like a knight behind Yan Ziye, and said with a calm face: "Yan Ziye, I have something to ask you alone."

"Sorry, you and I are not familiar enough to talk alone. Let's say anything, there is no outsider here except you." Because of the original owner, Yan Ziye has always had opinions about Yade. That's why he didn't show any mercy in the rankings. When speaking now, it is even more thorny.