Chapter 174

"Although you are only a low-level Red Snake clan, and your body seems to have been modified by orc genes, it doesn't matter, I still have the ability to advance you directly into the Red Dragon clan. And when you become a dragon, There is the power to break through the limitations of space, and I can take you back to earth together." Qinglong, the middle-aged man, said to Yan Ziye with a seductive tone. His face was filled with self-confidence and seemed to believe. Yan Ziye will definitely agree to him.

Yan Ziye looked at him quietly, without speaking. That's right, Qinglong's words are indeed very attractive to him. Becoming a red dragon clan has always been his biggest dream, and returning to the earth is also his previous idea.

"No..." When he heard that Qinglong actually wanted to leave with Yan Ziye, Ans could no longer remain calm. He glared at Qinglong and said, "Xiaoye is my partner. I will never allow anything. Someone took him away." The silver light in Ans's hand lit up, and his whole body was on guard, as if he would immediately attack Qinglong in the next moment.

"Ans, calm down..." Aldech immediately reminded Ans. He reached out to hold Ans, but found that he could not move.

Yan Ziye turned his head and looked at Ans calmly, without any expression on his face. For a while, Ans was even more alarmed. He thought Yan Ziye wanted to agree to leave with Qinglong.

"No, Xiaoye, absolutely not..." Aners' voice was full of anger, panic, and fear. He was afraid that Yan Ziye would really leave him.

"No? Why not." Qinglong raised his chin, condescendingly, with an extremely arrogant gesture, "What are you, you are just a little orc. Who will give you the courage to control our dragon clan? Things." Qinglong's tone suddenly became sharp, and after finishing speaking, a powerful aura suddenly broke out behind him, heading for Ans and Aldech.

"Don't..." Yan Ziye couldn't stop it at all, and he didn't have the ability to stop it.

Aldech knelt on the ground under the pressure of Qinglong's eruption, unable to move. But those hands still held the small thorn tightly. The small thorn in his arms was stiff and seemed to be suppressed as well. Only the eyeballs could turn, and the breathing seemed to decrease.

Ans twisted his legs like this, and his handsome face was slightly twisted because of extreme patience. But he was very stubborn, clenching his teeth, even if the blue veins all over his body violently, even if the clenched hands, because the nails pierced into the palms of his hands, blood shed, he still refused to kneel and give in.

Chill and disdain appeared in those silvery pupils. He looked at Qinglong coldly, as if he was saying with his eyes, you are nothing but that.

The provoked Qinglong snorted coldly, and then a greater aura pressed towards Ans. Aldech, who was kneeling behind Ans, was still struggling to support it, but this time, he was directly suppressed to the ground. And Ans knelt down with a "puff". When I knelt down, the sound of my knees touching the ground made Yan Ziye feel extremely distressed.

"Little tiger, you are nothing more than that." Qinglong looked at Anles with triumphant eyes. A little half-orc also wanted to resist him, simply wishful thinking.

Who knows, just after finishing talking, Ans, who was kneeling on the ground, was trembling all over, and slowly stood up. Even if he was just bending his legs, even if blood was spilled from the corner of his mouth, he still gritted his teeth and said, "But... so..."

"You..." Qinglong didn't expect that Ans could stand up under the suppression of his own powerful aura. With his SS-class combat power, if he insisted on resisting, he would most likely be defeated by his own spirit. Backlash. A stunned expression appeared on Qinglong's face, "Are you going to die?"