Chapter 102

After listening to Cruise's opinion, Ans immediately ordered to go down and prepare to check Yan Ziye again with a female inspection device. But everything in the aircraft was prepared, but there was no female checker, which made Anles extremely regretful.

This space vehicle belongs to Ans personally, because the previous Ans didn't like to deal with females, and he would not let females appear on his space vehicle. Therefore, there are no female inspection instruments in the equipment prepared.

There is no way, since there is no instrument, it can only be checked after the planet of Abram.

Since Yan Ziye hadn't woke up yet, Cindy waited until Yan Ziye woke up before being able to hand the wooden box to him. Because the contents of the wooden box are too precious, my uncle instructed that they must be handed over to Yan Ziye, so Cindy never thought of handing the wooden box to Ans so that Ans would pass it to Yan Ziye.

When Yan Ziye woke up, it was already six o'clock in the afternoon, and he was hungry. His head was a little confused. When he sat up, the quilt covering his body slipped off, and Yan Ziye was stunned for a moment when he saw the speckled hickey on his chest. Things about noon came up in an instant.

He actually strengthened Anles again? how is this possible?

Yan Ziye didn't want to admit it, but that was a fact. The point isn't actually about strengthening Anles, but why he suddenly entered estrus. You know, this time, if there is no blood orchid, no cultivation, and nothing, how come it suddenly enters estrus?

She patted her forehead, Yan Ziye couldn't understand why. Well, it seems that he has become Ans's person, no, after Ans became his, Yan Ziye found that he felt nothing abnormal about the relationship with Ans. Anyway, he has done everything that should be done, and he is not a hypocritical person. It's just weird. Recently, my body seems very wrong.

Just when Yan Ziye was in trouble, the door was opened. Ans walked in with a plate covered with a lid and saw Yan Ziye wake up. After putting down the plate in his hand, he immediately picked up his clothes and walked towards Yan Ziye.

"Why don't you wear clothes when you wake up? What if you are freezing? Blame me, I should help you get dressed before going out." While helping Yan Ziye get dressed, Ans blamed himself for being so careless.

In the past few days, waking up every day, almost all Ans was helping him dress, and Yan Ziye got used to being taken care of. So when Ans helped him dress, he stretched out his hands skillfully. Ans immediately put the clothes on him, and then helped Yan Ziye button up. After seeing the hickeys on Yan Ziye's chest, Ans' eyes darkened.

Seeing Ansi holding the pants in his hand, Yan Ziye felt that it was okay to let Ansi help to put on the coat. As for the pants, forget it. After taking the trousers, he said, "I'll do it myself." After finishing speaking, he put on the underwear and coat in front of Ans. Of course Ans's hot eyes followed Yan Ziye throughout the process, but Yan Ziye was used to it, so he didn't take it seriously.

"I'm hungry, eat dinner first." After seeing Yan Ziye getting dressed, Ans directly took the food and handed it to Yan Ziye. After Yan Ziye took it, he sat on the edge of the bed and started to eat.

When Yan Ziye had almost eaten, Ans said, "Xiaoye, after arriving at Abram tomorrow, please check your body again?"

After Yan Ziye swallowed the food in his mouth, he looked up at Ans, "Didn't you just check before you came? Why do you need to check again?"

"Xiao Ye also found something wrong with her body?" Ans took the empty plate in Yan Ziye's hand and put it aside, then took out a handkerchief and wiped Yan Ziye's fingers carefully, and kissed Yan Ziye on the cheek. Then, "Although I like Xiao Ye's enthusiasm very much, but it must be known that Xiao Ye's body has no problems."