Chapter 30

When Yan Anxu's hand was only one centimeter away from the button, a slender hand grabbed Yan Anxu's hand at this important moment, and the long silver hair drew a beautiful arc in the air.

Yan Anxu was taken aback and turned his head to look. After seeing the person, before he had time to react, he felt a strong pain in his wrist. The other hand just wanted to counterattack. The person grabbed Yan Anxu's hand and twisted it. Yan Anxu turned around and kicked Yan Anxu's foot. Yan Anxu knelt on the ground before he could resist.

"Ans?"

Entangled by the vines, Yuri and others exclaimed when they saw the people coming.

"It's me, I'm sorry, I'm late." Ans rushed over as soon as the game was over. Before entering the door, he heard the shouting inside. He knew something was wrong. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Yan Anxu trying to open Yan. The warehouse was repaired at midnight, so quickly stepped forward to stop it.

After looking back and finding that Yan Ziye, whose eyes were closed tightly in the restoration warehouse, was fine, Ans narrowed his eyes dangerously and asked Yan Anxu who was kneeling on the ground, "Do you want to violate the rules of the court?"

Yan Anxu, who was kneeling on the ground, moved his finger, and the vines on the ground immediately let go of Yuri and others, and attacked Ans. Ans pressed Yan Anxu with one hand, and drew out the laser sword with the other, and gracefully waved the laser sword in his hand at the vines that were attacking crazily.

While Ans was dealing with the vines, Yan Anxu took the opportunity to break away from Ans's control. After watching Yuri and others who walked to Ans's side and stood with Ans, Yan Anxu greeted him with staring eyes. Ers: "This is something between me and Yan Ziye. What are you doing?"

"I like it." Ans gave a very willful answer.

Yan Anxu was choked by Ans and became even more angry. However, he hadn't lost his mind completely, and gritted his teeth and asked Ans, "Do you have to take care of this?"

Ans smiled at the corner of his mouth, "It's settled."

Yan Anxu moved his ears and heard the footsteps coming from a short distance outside. He could only use a stern look and unwillingly glance at Aners and others before turning to leave. Just now, Yan Anxu discovered that the medical staff in the infirmary had left, so he took the opportunity to release Yan Ziye from the restoration warehouse. This is actually against the hospital rules, but he can't take care of that much anymore. As long as he is not caught by the medical staff, those people can't help him. But now that the medical staff are back, and with Ans, he will not be able to succeed anymore, so Yan Anxu can only leave with unwillingness to leave.

After all, even though he is the heir of the Yan family, he is still insignificant for the Grass Academy. Even the S-level orcs will be expelled if they violate the school rules, let alone his A-level orcs.

After seeing Yan Anxu leaving, Yuri and others were relieved.

"Ans, fortunately you are in a hurry, otherwise Yan Ziye will be in trouble." Jack said with lingering fear.

"By the way, Ans, shouldn't you be playing? How come you came?" Yuri remembered that Ans was playing the third game. It should be in the dueling hall now. How could he show up in such a timely manner? it's here?

"It's only over an hour, isn't the second game over yet?" Bante guessed.

"No, the second game is over, and my game is over. I just rushed over. I didn't expect it to happen." Anles was very lucky that he didn't delay the game. If he comes back even one second later The consequences would be unthinkable.