Chapter 71

Yan Ziye’s spiritual power was forced to stop, and the spiritual power output by both hands was reduced, and the energy attacks of the s-level orcs on both sides directly attacked Yan Ziye, and Yan Ziye’s body was on the back side. Orcs, the two orcs immediately avoided each other's attack.

The vines that entangled Yan Ziye's hands and feet immediately wrapped Yan Ziye into rice dumplings, and two s-class orcs immediately stepped forward to suppress Yan Ziye with one hand. Ans over there was still fighting with two other orcs. After seeing Yan Ziye being captured, he was struck by a fireball from one of the orcs and was captured by another orc. live.

Seeing that they had captured the two, the man in black who took the lead laughed. "Two orcs who don't even reach the s-level, think they can fight us?"

Yan Ziye struggled, gritted his teeth and said, "What are you doing with us?"

The leading orc stared at Yan Ziye and said, "I want you to carry the important things about the Yan family. I advise you to hand them over obediently, otherwise, you two don't want to leave safely."

"I don't know what you are talking about, I don't have what you are looking for." Yan Ziye said coldly.

"Since you are not willing to take it out automatically, then I can only come hard. You can search for me." The leading man in black gave orders to the two orcs who suppressed Yan Ziye, and the two orcs immediately reached out. Want to search Yan Ziye's body.

"Stop it to me, if you dare to touch his finger, I will let you disappear from this world immediately." Ans on the side shouted sharply when he saw the two orcs trying to search for Yan Midnight.

"Haha, you are the birds of the trapped beasts now, and you still want to threaten us? I think you haven't figured out the current situation." The man in black walked up to Ans and said condescendingly: "It's a pity Now, if you are not with him tonight, you can live longer."

The two orcs who suppressed Yan Ziye stretched their hands to Yan Ziye’s waist. Just when their hands were about to touch Yan Ziye’s clothes, a strong red light burst out of Yan Ziye’s body, and the two orcs 'S hand was immediately burned by the hot fire, and then flew out.

"Bang..." All the vines entwining Yan Ziye began to burn, and in less than two seconds, they burned to ashes. Then Yan Ziye teleported to the front of another orc. In an instant, his hand condensed into a fiery red sword. He swiped it at the orc's chest and the orc screamed. The black clothes on his upper body immediately burned in, exposing a long blood-oozing wound on his chest.

"I'm really sorry, I am immune to the scent of vines." Yan Ziye smiled at the three injured orcs.

The leading orc over there was also reacting very fast, but it was not as fast as Ans. He was less than one meter away from Ans. After Ans broke free from the restraints of the two orcs, he moved instantly. Behind the lead orc. The leading orc turned and attacked Ans, but was resolved by Ans. After two moves, the leading orc was choked by Ans.

"Don't move." Anles called to the other five orcs while pinching the lead orc's neck.

Among the five orcs, three were injured because of Yan Ziye. The remaining two orcs were fine, but the five stopped all their movements when they saw that their leader was caught.

"Leave me alone, put them...ah..."

The leading orc hadn’t finished speaking yet, Ans punched him in the stomach, and when the black man bent down, he lifted him up and narrowed his eyes. Ans used a very gentle tone. Said: "Don't think I dare not kill you, as long as I want to, you will be dead next second."