Chapter 23

Many people in the college knew about the affairs between Yan Ziye and Yade, so when they saw Yan Ziye going to play with Yade, many people were in the mood to watch the excitement.

The duel between the masters certainly does not take much time, but if the strength is not at the same level, then the victory or defeat will soon be known. In the first game of the four Yuri, they were defeated in less than ten minutes. Even the best of the four, Celt, only lasted ten minutes. From this we can see both. The gap between.

Yan Ziye, who was watching from the audience, also probably understood the distance between the D-class and the A-class. Especially after observing the battle between Ans and another A-class orc, Yan Ziye also became very cautious.

Because there are ten duel stages, it doesn't take much time to Yan Ziye's turn. During the whole process, Yan Ziye did not slacken off anymore. After all, it is rare to have a chance to understand the strength of A Grade Orcs, of course he can't miss it.

Finally it was Yan Ziye's turn to play, because Yan Ziye and Yade's match was the last one, so the focus was still the highest. The orc who wins the game can stay in the duel, and the orc who loses must leave.

Because Verno's lucky draw opponent happened to be a B-rank orc, he won the game and stayed. Seeing Yan Ziye who was about to step onto the duel stage, Verno couldn't help but walked over and patted him on the shoulder, "Yan Ziye, do your best to deal with him as you did with me last time."

"I know." Yan Ziye understood what Verno meant. Yad is now the enemy of the two of them. Yan Ziye has never been merciful to those who are classified as enemies.

The black and white figures were very obvious on the stage. Yade looked at Yan Ziye, who was standing opposite to him. Although there was no expression on his face, his eyes flashed with complicated light.

For Yade, an orc without any ability is like trash, so Yan Ziye is like trash that can be thrown away in his eyes. If it wasn't for the A-level interstellar beast's crystal nucleus in his hand, it would be impossible for him to feel wronged by following Yan Ziye, pretending to be cold and asking for warmth, even he himself would be disgusted.

But as long as he can get what he wants, what a disgusting thing, he will force himself to do it.

But shortly after he got the crystal core of the A-level interstellar beast and successfully upgraded his strength to A-level, news came that Yan Ziye had a duel with Verno and had also won Verno.

Yade's first reaction at that time was to disbelieve. No one knew Yan Ziye better than him when he was with Yan Ziye. It was all **** spread by the outside world, and his combat power and mental power were pitifully low. So he thought at the time that Yan Ziye was waste anyway, and holding that A-grade crystal core was a waste. To let him waste it as expected, it would be better to give it to him and let him realize the value of that A-grade crystal core.

But I didn't expect that Yan Ziye had changed so much in just a few days. Not only was it not a waste, but the battle seemed not weak. Did Yan Ziye have been acting with him before?

"Yan Ziye, you are all right. You have been acting in front of me before, are you kidding me?" Yard can't stand others deceiving him, especially because he was deceived by someone he despised.

Yan Ziye looked at him quietly, without speaking.

"I heard that you participated in the ranking competition this time to get close to me again? Yan Ziye, I can tell you the truth, this trick doesn't work for me." He knew that Yan Ziye was going to participate in the ranking competition. The reaction was also that Yan Ziye wanted to approach him again. After all, even if Yan Ziye had concealed something from him before, the look in his eyes was true, otherwise he would not have confessed to him in front of so many people.