Chapter 118

In a large family in the Abram Empire.

The Patriarch, who had just rushed back from the palace, immediately reported the news to the family elder, who rushed back immediately after receiving the news. After hearing that the future prince and concubine was actually a half-orc, the family elder couldn't believe it.

"What are you talking about? The future prince and concubine is a half-orc?" An elder patted the table and stood up to question the patriarch.

"Yes, I saw it with my own eyes. When the prince and concubine were in a duel, they transformed themselves, and they possessed four types of abilities, and their combat power was definitely not just A Grade, it could be a pseudo S Grade or even S Grade." If the patriarch had not seen it with his own eyes, he himself would not have believed that the extinct half-orcs would appear again. And in that way.

"Duel? Which orc is so courageous to fight a half-orc? Doesn't he know the preciousness of half-orcs, or the meaning of half-orcs to our interstellar?" The elder was furious.

The patriarch said: "Not an orc, but an A-grade female."

"A-level female? A-level female is what is in front of a half-orc, does that female have no brains? If the half-orc loses a hair, I will never let him go." Maybe a-level females were very precious before. , But after the appearance of the orcs, the a-class females have become insignificant. Now that elder's attention is all on the half-orcs.

"The elder is right, I ask you, which house does the female belong to?" Another elder asked the Patriarch.

"It's the female of the Bard family. She jumped out at the engagement banquet of the prince, and openly accused the half-orc prince and concubine of being unworthy of the prince, so she launched a duel to the prince and concubine. Finally, the prince and concubine won." He confessed what happened. In fact, when he didn't know that the prince and concubine were half-orcs, he also felt that the prince and concubine were not worthy of the prince. But now that the identity of the prince and concubine is exposed, it becomes a perfect match if it is unworthy. But no, half-orcs, the only half-orcs that appeared temporarily on the interstellar, that was too precious. His Royal Highness was able to find the companion of the half-orc, which can be said to be very lucky.

"Huh, the Bard family? The Bard family that made trouble in the city not long ago because of credibility problems? What kind of family it really teaches what kind of female. Offended the royal family, offended the prince and concubine, I think after tonight, There is no need for the Bard family to exist. After we send the notice, the business between our family and the Bard family will be terminated immediately.” The Grand Elder said to the Patriarch.

The owner nodded and responded: "Yes."

Then the elder asked again: "Which family did the prince and concubine come from? Are there any other half-orcs or females in the family?"

The owner bowed his head and said: "I can't find it for the time being, but tomorrow the royal family will announce the identity of the prince and concubine, so tomorrow should be able to know. But at the engagement ceremony today, I saw a female following behind the prince and concubine, possibly the prince A member of the concubine family."

"Whether it is or not, you must find a way to get the orcs in the family closer to the female. The prince and concubine are half-orcs, which means that the prince and concubine's family has powerful half-orcs genes, so the prince and concubine can return to their ancestors and become half-orcs. If that female can also return to her ancestors successfully..." In the following words, the elder did not say it, but everyone knew what he meant. The prince and concubine were already members of the Abram royal family, not what they could covet. But the people in the prince and concubine's family are different. Once that female can return to her ancestors and become a half-orc, then it is the hope of the whole family!