Chapter 152

Recently, if the Nilar Empire wants to talk about something major, it is necessary to count Yan Ziye's wedding with Ans. The wedding of the two shocked the entire empire, or the entire interstellar.

After their wedding, everyone turned their attention to their children again. According to the news announced by the Gael family, the three eggs will hatch a few days after the wedding. But this matter is really difficult to tell. If the little orcs or little half-orcs inside are slower to absorb energy, it is possible to delay the incubation for a few more days. So no one thought that the three eggs would hatch on the second day of their wedding.

The current families are staring at the Gael family all the time. Although they dare not get too close because of the king and queen of the Abram Empire, they can still know the first time if there is any trouble. of.

So when the red protective cover enveloped the backyard of the Gael family, those sent by the big family discovered the situation and immediately sent the news back. The people of those big families immediately commotion. Could such a big movement be the hatching of the three baby eggs?

Previously, when the eggs of other families hatched, there would not be such a big movement, so many people wondered whether it was because one of the three eggs was a half-orc, so the movement would be so big.

Many members of the family are urging the spies lurking near the Gale family to find out the news quickly. Those members of the big families hope that they can get accurate information the first time.

It's just that I have been waiting for four or five hours, and there is no news yet. The people of those big families were also in a hurry, and when they were about to let people be reminded, the king of the Abram Empire announced the news on StarWorld.

After seeing the news announced by the Abram Empire Interstellar Network, the entire Interstellar exploded.

"Am I right? Five? The way I woke up must be the wrong way."

"There must be something wrong with my eyes. It seems I have to go and check it. These are all fake, they must be fake."

"Five? Four orcs, one half-orc? Oh my god, don't ask me why I have to lie on the ground to read the news, because I am already five-body on the ground."

"What about triplets? Why are they suddenly becoming quintuplets? The prince of the Abram Empire has five children at once. Is this to let the orcs who have no partners jump into the interstellar river? ?"

"The triplets have become quintuplets. Are there two eggs that are double yolks?"

"Isn't upstairs awake yet? What kind of double-yolk egg is this? Everyone has said that the last one is a three-yolk egg, an awesome three-yolk egg! This is the first three-yolk egg in the history of Interstellar? "

"What is three yolk eggs? As long as the half-orc prince and concubine of the Abram Empire is still there, four yolks or five yolks will not be a problem in the future. Ah, I seem to have seen a lot of eggs drown the entire interstellar.

"The spirit upstairs is not normal, the appraisal is complete."

"Four orcs, one half-orc, if I marry that half-orc, I will die without regret."

"The upstairs is so whimsical, everyone doesn't need to think about it. The half-orcs belong to me."

"You all die, I am the most suitable orc for a half-orc."

...

Not to mention how shocked the people in All Stars, Patriarch Gale and others almost dropped their jaws when they learned that the last one was actually a three-yolk egg.