Chapter 117

What did they see? Half-orc, actually half-orc, my God!

Everyone looked at Yan Ziye stupidly, and they were so surprised that they forgot to react.

This was really an accident. Yan Ziye never thought about revealing his identity, but now it is too late to regret it. But this is fine, anyway, it will be a matter of time.

Arriving in front of Ans, Yan Ziye smiled at Ans, and then said to Cindy who was still standing not far away: "Get the ring."

"Oh, yes." Cindy took the ring and ran to Yan Ziye in a daze.

Yan Ziye picked up a red diamond ring that was similar in style to the one he was wearing, and said to Ans: "Okay, the trouble is solved, now it's time to put on my exclusive shackles for you."

Ans smiled lightly and stretched out his hand, "I'm very happy."

Yan Ziye took the ring and slowly put it on Ans's hand, and then learned that Ans dropped a kiss on the back of Ans's hand, raised his head and said, "Licheng."

Usually at this moment, everyone around should give a warm applause, but they are all stunned by Yan Ziye's identity as a half-orc, and everyone hasn't reacted yet.

And Ans just picked up Yan Ziye when everyone didn't react, turned around and said to Becky and Camille: "Father, father, Xiaoye is tired, let's go back and rest first." , Ans flashed a silver light on his body, and after a few steps, he was already far away.

When the two of them disappeared, all the talents reacted and flocked to Becky and Camille frantically. Even if soldiers stopped them, they couldn't resist the excitement and enthusiasm of those people. They were all irritated by Yan Ziye's half-orcs and lost their minds.

"Your Majesty, the prince and concubine are half-orcs, is this true?"

"The legendary half-orcs, so your Majesty and the Queen only agreed to their marriage because of the prince and concubine and half-orcs?"

"Your Majesty, is the prince and concubine family the descendants of half-orcs? Are there other half-orcs in the prince and concubine family?"

"His Majesty……"

...

Becky hugged Camille. Although soldiers stopped him, people from the big family and empire officials could not get close to Becky and Camille. However, looking at the chaotic crowd around him, Becky was also angry.

"It's all quiet down, where are all the etiquette you should have?"

Becky’s anger finally brought those crazy people back to their senses, thinking of his disrespectful behavior like an interstellar paparazzi just now, I couldn’t help but lowered his head, and then asked Becky and Camille one by one. .

"Your Majesty, please forgive us for our impolite behavior just now."

"We were only surprised by the identity of the prince and concubine and half-orcs. We did not intend to offend the king and the queen. Please forgive the king and the queen."

"It's rude, Your Majesty."

...

"Okay, I won't hold you accountable for your rude behavior just now. Tonight's engagement ceremony ends here. Regarding the prince and concubine, tomorrow, I will personally announce it, everyone, please go back." Becky immediately After leaving the guest, holding Camille and turned and left. Seeing that the opportunity was wrong, Cindy had already slipped away while everyone focused on Becky and Camille.

Although everyone didn't want Becky and Camille to leave like this, but there was no way, who would let the king and queen of the family, so they could only watch the two go away.