Chapter 173

Yan Ziye's heart suddenly burst, and an idea suddenly rose in his heart. He immediately took out the four spirit stones from the four pillars at the door just now from his pocket, put one of the spirit stones into the notch, and found that they completely matched.

Yan Ziye immediately put the other three spirit stones into the other three notches. When the last spirit stone was put in, suddenly, the whole stone platform lit up with a dazzling white light.

The originally flat cave wall suddenly began to protrude slowly, and then formed the shape of a dragon. The top of the entire cave wall was occupied by a four-clawed blue dragon, and around the cave wall was a long-haired man wearing a long robe. The portrait of the middle-aged man is occupied. Then, those portraits emitted a strong light, illuminating the entire cave. The fireball that was originally hanging in the air has disappeared.

The flat stone platform also changed. The original platform suddenly split from the middle, and a round stone platform rose from below. The round stone platform is carved with mysterious words and symbols. A round stone pillar is erected on one side of the round stone platform, and there is a handprint on the top of the stone pillar. On the other side of the square stone platform, beside Yan Ziye, several steps appeared.

Everything changed so quickly, Yan Ziye was taken aback for a moment, and immediately stepped onto the circular stone platform.

"This is..." When Yan Ziye saw the words and symbols on the stone platform, he squatted down in surprise, stretched out his hand to stroke the traces on the stone platform, and said: "This is the teleportation array?" And it was still a large scale. The teleportation array, like this teleportation array, can teleport more than a dozen people at a time as long as it has enough spiritual power.

When on earth, Yan Ziye's favorite thing was to study those teleportation arrays in the cultivation world. Had it not been for that he didn't have enough spirit stones at the time, he would have built a teleportation array by himself and tried the effect of the teleportation array.

Legend, a large legendary array can span space, and I don’t know if it’s true.

"Teleportation array? What is that?" It was another term he didn't understand, and Ans was used to asking without shame.

"This teleportation array should be able to send us to the real treasure location, which is what you call the space shuttle. The reason why seniors did this, must be to prevent those who try their luck to get the treasure. That's why it was specially set up. After getting off this teleportation formation, only practitioners with spiritual power can activate this formation." Yan Ziye's tone revealed his admiration for the predecessor. After raising his head and looking at the portrait on the top of the cave wall, Yan Ziye seemed to have something in his heart. Made a guess. Does that senior want to leave those treasures to cultivators from the earth? That's why I got so much stuck in the cloth.

"The paintings on the wall of this cave are the same as those we saw in other caves before, but they are more clear than those. That should be the portrait of the senior. Qinglong, it is Qinglong again, is that senior is Qinglong? Descendants?" Yan Ziye murmured and guessed.

Ans interrupted Yan Ziye, "Whether he is a descendant of the so-called beast, Xiaoye, let's go see what the treasure is?" Now Ans can't wait.

"Okay." Yan Ziye walked to the round stone pillar, and when he was about to reach in, Yan Ziye suddenly turned to Ans and said, "This formation can only transmit a dozen people at a time. People have to wait here."

Anles nodded, and said to Aldesch, "Aldesch, you come up." Then he said to the three SS-level shadow guards: "You also follow. All the rest are left."