Chapter 164

When the second elder and others were about to leave, Yan Ziye suddenly stopped them.

"Excuse me, what's the order?" The second elder turned back, looked at Yan Ziye, and said respectfully. How could it be disrespectful? Regardless of the identities of Yan Ziye’s half-orcs and the princes and concubines of the Abram Empire, what they now know about the SS-level high-level combat power is enough to make the second elders who only have the s-level high-level combat power treat Yan Ziye respectfully. Up. Even if the king of the Nilar Empire saw Yan Ziye's attitude, it would not be too bad. After all, for now, the ss-level advanced is already the highest level.

"Just let you go, I don't worry, so I need to take some of your things." After absorbing an S-grade high-level interstellar beast crystal core, Yan Ziye now has sufficient spiritual power in his body. With his current cultivation base, some spells are already used.

"Take some of our things? What?" The second elder was puzzled. There seemed to be nothing on him worthy of Yan Ziye's attention.

Yan Ziye walked a few steps towards the second elder and the others, then stretched out his right hand, pointed at the second elder and the others, and said: "Don't worry, there will be no pain, you just lost the memory of meeting us. ."

what? He wants to seize their memory?

The second elder and others were startled and were about to escape. When they just turned around and wanted to leave, they found that a silver light quickly enveloped them behind them, and then they realized that they could not move.

After Anls used the spiritual realm to immobilize the second elder and others, the red light in Yan Ziye's hand flashed, and a red energy ball appeared in Yan Ziye's hand, and then shot out several red lights, and entered the second. The inner body of the elders and others. Immediately after the second elder and others' foreheads, a red bead floated out. The red bead seemed to be wrapped in some white, flowing liquid like water, flew back to Yan Ziye's hand, and then blended into the red color in Yan Ziye's hand. Energy ball. Immediately after Yan Ziye pinched the red energy ball in his hand, the red energy ball shattered like a crystal ball.

After the red beads flew out of the body, the second elders and others all fainted to the ground. Ans snapped his fingers, and six black orcs in black clothes suddenly appeared beside Ans. Ans said to the six black orcs, "Take them all out of the forest. Go, don't let others find out."

"Yes."

The six men in black immediately put a piece of black clothing on the second elder and the others, and then the second elder and the black orcs disappeared in front of Ans and the others.

These black-clothed orcs have been invisible by Aners and the others. According to Aners' orders, they would not appear without Aners' summons.

After seeing the orcs in black taking away the second elder and others, Alditch couldn't help but curiously asked Yan Ziye, "What did you take them away?" Could it be that they really took away their memories? But how is it possible, how can a person's memory be taken away.

"Don't you already know it?" Yan Ziye looked at Oddy pointedly, "Yes, what I took away was their memory after seeing us. Don't worry, I didn't hurt them, so After they woke up, they just lost that memory. Some things still need to be cautious."

With Yan Ziye's words, Aldech understood what he meant, but didn't want the second elders and others to disclose their news, just in case of the past, so they took away their memories.

In fact, Alditch also felt that this was the best result, so he fell silent.

Ans came over and said with a smile: "Saya, your combat effectiveness has improved. The blow just now is no less powerful than an ss-level senior orc." If Ans hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't believe Yan. Midnight actually wiped out a large group of blood spiders with his own strength.