Chapter 68

Along the way, Cindy was a little frightened. After getting off the aircraft, she was even more frightened to see Ans holding Yan Ziye's hand. If it was just a guess, then Ans has already used actions to prove to Cindy his relationship with Yan Ziye.

Ans is actually Yan Ziye's partner? Although it's normal for two orcs to be together, it also depends on the person. If Yan Ziye was the person Cindy was looking for, it would be impossible for him and Ans.

It's just that none of these things can be managed by Cindy. He is only responsible for bringing Yan Ziye to the front of his uncle. This matter should be troubled by his uncle.

"Uncle grandfather, I brought people, you talk." The pressure was too low, and Cindy said that he couldn't afford it, so after bringing Yan Ziye and Anles to Cruise, they immediately disappeared.

Cruise has blue hair that is dazzling and darker than Cindy, hard features, cold temperament, and eyes that are not angry and powerful. If Alditch is just an ice cube, Cruise is like an ice sculpture. Gives a feeling of cold to the bones. It's just over three hundred years old, but it's still flourishing. In the modern language of the earth, it is the most popular type of girl, mature and stable.

While Yan Ziye was looking at Cruise, Cruise was also looking at Yan Ziye. The two looked at each other, but no one spoke.

After a while, Cruise first looked away and landed on Ans, and finally landed on Ans's hand holding Yan Ziye. Then Cruise's cold blue eyes narrowed, "What is your relationship?"

Yan Ziye hadn’t answered yet, Ans took the lead in answering, “It’s the relationship you see. I am Xiaoye’s partner. I think I have the right to know about Xiaoye.” Yan Ziye is not given a chance at all, Aner Si directly positioned himself as Yan Ziye's partner, not his future partner.

"You are an orc." Cruise's icy tone added a bit of warning, and all the aura on his body was suddenly released, pressing in the direction of Anles. But Yan Ziye didn't feel it, it was obviously aimed at Ans deliberately. The temperature inside the house seemed to drop by several degrees.

As an ss-level strong man, if he releases his aura with all his strength, let alone a pseudo-s-level orc, even an s-level orc may not be able to calm down. But Ans seemed to be unable to feel it at all, and the faint smile on his face remained the same. With the spring breeze on his face, it seemed that he was not afraid of the sudden snowstorm at all.

Although Yan Ziye couldn't feel it, but the confrontation between the two could also be seen, and the atmosphere suddenly stiffened. Yan Ziye frowned. He didn't like Cruise's behavior towards Anles from the beginning, so he spoke.

"Are you the dean of Clayton College? You come to us not just because you want to see us as simple as that. If you have something to say directly, we have to go back for dinner." Yan Ziye kept thinking about it. The dinner matter, as Cindy said, the matter of inviting Yan Ziye to dinner was directly ignored by Yan Ziye. In Yan Ziye's view, Cindy's so-called dinner is nothing more than a few bottles of high-grade nutrient solution, which can be compared to the food made by Anles himself.

Cruise, who was still facing Anles just now, heard what Yan Ziye said, and immediately put away his compelling aura, and the cold expression on his face seemed to soften suddenly, "You are hungry, then we Let’s have dinner first."

"No, I have something to say. Since you are also a member of the Maxine family, that's right. I have a question to ask you, do you know my father? By the way, my father is called Amanda." Yan Midnight asked straightforwardly.

"Amanda... Amanda..." Cruise kept murmuring the name, and finally stared at Yan Ziye's face, and said intently: "He is my brother..."

"Oh, it turned out to be my brother, so you are my outsider..." Yan Ziye got stuck in the middle of speaking, then looked at Cruise in disbelief, "What are you talking about? My father is you Brother?"