Chapter 70

Thank you very much for coming today. You don't have to be restrained here. You can eat, drink and play as much as you want. I hope you can have a good time tonight." After the king of the Aibul Empire came on stage and said a few words, he came down. What a long talk, it seems that the party tonight is just as simple as an ordinary party.

Yan Ziye looked around and found that none of the three SS-level powerhouses had come. Thinking about it, those three didn't like this kind of occasion. When the music sounded, the surrounding orcs moved closer to the female they liked, and wanted to invite the female they liked to dance.

Gudren, who has recovered from his injuries, certainly couldn't miss this opportunity, and immediately walked in Cindy's direction, "Cindy, can I please be lucky to be your dance partner tonight?"

Gudren looked at Cindy with expectation, but Cindy didn't respond at all. Following Cindy's gaze, Gudren actually saw Yan Ziye. Gudren's face was instantly hard to look, **** it, it was him again. What on earth is the orc worthy of Cindy's attention?

Yes, that's right, Gudren admitted that Yan Ziye's combat effectiveness is indeed stronger than him, but he knew Cindy first. He looks better than Yan Ziye, and is taller than Yan Ziye. He is still the heir of the Hamred Empire family. Why doesn't Cindy just see him? He is the orc who best matches Cindy!

"May I ask Yan Ziye, Master Yan, I am Ans, is it an honor to invite you to dance?" The gentleman Ans stretched out his left hand and looked at Yan Ziye with bright eyes.

Yan Ziye shrugged, "I'm sorry, I can't dance." Even if he can dance, Yan Ziye doesn't plan to dance with Ans. Who made Ansi taller than him, Yan Ziye looked unpleasant.

Ans didn't care at all, and directly took Yan Ziye's hand, "It doesn't matter, I will teach you how to dance." After finishing speaking, he pulled Yan Ziye directly and entered the dance floor.

The dance of the people here is somewhat similar to the ballroom dance of the earth. Ans taught Yan Ziye to dance. At first, Yan Ziye didn't want to learn it. Later, when he felt a little interest in it, he started to learn it seriously. In five minutes, Yan Ziye has mastered the basics of dance. When jumping with Ans, it seemed to be more and more in sync.

Even for the king's banquet, not many females came, and not all orcs could find females to dance. So it is common for two orcs to get together and dance together.

In the corner of the banquet hall, Apury glanced at Yan Ziye, who was dancing with Ans on the dance floor, with a murderous look in his eyes. But it was soon suppressed by Apri. This time the banquet was actually proposed by him to the king. When I knew that the Dean of Grass College was going back with Yan Ziye and the others, it was because the Dean of Grass College had an exclusive flying machine. So Apury knew that it was impossible for him to manipulate Yan Ziye's aircraft.

That's why Apury proposed the idea of ​​holding a banquet to the king, and the king seemed to think that this idea was good, so he agreed. I didn't know that Apri had already set a trap on the way back to Yan Ziye and others.

A servant paused as he passed by Ans, and then quickly left. The dance music came to the climax, and the rhythm of dancing between Yan Ziye and Ans was also speeding up. Ans took Yan Ziye's hand, took Yan Ziye into his arms, and then leaned over Yan Ziye's ear. Said: "The hunter has fallen into the trap, just waiting for our prey to be hooked."

The red light in Yan Ziye's eyes flashed, and his voice was a little ethereal, "Who is the prey?

The music stopped and everyone's movements stopped. Not far away, a black-haired female looked at Yan Ziye with glowing eyes. After seeing Ans let go of Yan Ziye, the female immediately walked in the direction of Yan Ziye.