Chapter 166

After the white light disappeared, everyone opened their eyes and found that except Yan Ziye, they found that they did not know when they entered the so-called white chess pieces. Even Anles and Alditch are no exception.

"What is this?" Anles didn't panic when he found that he was trapped in the so-called white chess piece. Instead, he patted his surroundings hard and found that the surroundings were very hard. Just when he wanted to mobilize the ability and rush out, Ans found that he could not use the ability at all. His mental power is still there, but he can't summon supernatural powers, as if he was cut off by the chess piece he was staying on.

Others also discovered this situation, and no matter how they yelled, Yan Ziye, the only one standing outside, could only see their movements, but could not hear their voices.

This white chess piece is like a piece of transparent white glass. People inside can see the outside, and people outside seem to be able to see inside. But I just can't hear the sound.

After the three SS-level intermediate shadow guards realized that they could not use their abilities, there was a little panic. What is going on, they have never encountered such a situation. Obviously his mental power is still sufficient, but he can't use abilities. When the orcs are unable to use their abilities, they can only use their mental power to summon mechas. But they tried it too, and they couldn't even summon the mecha. This can be troublesome.

The chessboard under the big chess pieces that were more than two meters high actually glowed, as if the entire chessboard had been activated. Standing outside Yan Ziye looked at the people inside the chess piece, and everyone inside the chess piece looked at Yan Ziye. Everyone didn't seem to understand why they were all arrested, but Yan Ziye was still outside, all in peace.

And where is this place, why are there such strange murals and such strange so-called chess pieces. This chess piece is really too powerful, I don't know what kind of energy it has, and it can completely seal them inside.

Yan Ziye can only be anxious outside now, because he has no idea what happened. After waiting for about half a minute, suddenly, a black chess piece on the opposite side actually moved, moved to the center right position, and finally stopped.

Yan Ziye was stunned. So many people only left him. Are they asking him to play chess? But even though he has lived on the earth for more than a thousand years, he really doesn't know how to play Go, and it seems that Go is not played like this, right?

Yan Ziye didn't walk into the chessboard, because he found that the trapped Anls and others seemed to be unable to use abilities. Otherwise, it has already broken through. The chessboard actually moved on its own, which proved that some energy source was driving them.

Yan Ziye hurriedly checked around, and immediately discovered that the dust on the originally raised areas on the four large pillars had fallen off, exposing the shiny diamond-shaped crystals like crystal nuclei. After seeing the crystal, Yan Ziye was startled.

"That's...Lingshi?" It can't be wrong, the strong spiritual energy emanating from there must be Lingshi. The four large pillars are inlaid with large and small spiritual stones. And four big pillars are erected on the four sides of the chessboard, as supports, obviously providing spiritual power for the chessboard. So, the energy source of the chessboard is the spiritual stone on the four big pillars?

Lingshi, that is something more advanced than the interstellar beast crystal core. If calculated in terms of energy, a spirit stone is equivalent to an ss advanced interstellar beast crystal core. So many spirit stones are actually used as energy source for a chessboard, how powerful is this chessboard?

Yan Ziye stepped a little bit, trying to get close to those big pillars, but found that he couldn't. In the end, he could only stand in midair, looking down at the chessboard. When he saw the formation of the chess pieces on the chessboard from above, he exclaimed: "Tai Chi Bagua Formation?"