Chapter 100

After returning, I took a rest for one night. Early the next morning, Ans asked people to come over with the instrument for Yan Ziye to check.

"Actually, I don't need it. Except that my spiritual power has disappeared in half, there is nothing wrong with my body." Yes, one night, Yan Ziye's body originally had abundant spiritual power because of the absorption of crystal nucleus, when he woke up in the morning. , Found that it was half gone.

"Xiao Ye, I am not questioning your ability, but I am not at ease. Don't worry. You can rest assured that these people are the dead members of our Gaelic family, and they won't talk about it." Ans thought Yan Ziye was cautious. It will be detected by the instrument that he is not an orc.

Seeing that Ans looked like he wouldn't give up if he didn't check, Yan Ziye had no choice but to say: "Okay." In fact, Yan Ziye also wanted to know if there was really any problem with his body. But I feel that since I can't detect it, the instrument should be impossible. With such thoughts, Yan Ziye would want to refuse Ansi's examination.

Like the doctors on the earth, the orcs who came to examine Yan Ziye also wore white coats. Yan Ziye discovered that there seemed to be no females among Ans's men. But thinking about the preciousness of females in this world, Yan Ziye knew nothing about it.

The instrument for Yan Ziye's inspection was the kind of instrument that resembled the restoration warehouse. After Yan Ziye lay down, the red light began to scan his entire body from head to toe.

Ans stood in front of the computer, watching the rows of inspection data appear, and then asked the inspector, "How is it?"

"Young Master Yan's body is very healthy, and all the data indicate that the index is normal. No abnormality was found." The prosecutor in a white coat replied after reading the data that appeared.

"No abnormality?" Ans looked at the detector. This detector was dedicated to orcs, not the same as the detector dedicated to females. But thinking that Yan Ziye's body was originally an orc's body, and if an orc-specific testing device was used, there should be no problem.

After Yan Ziye got out of the test equipment, he asked, "How?"

Ans smiled and said, "No problem."

"I said there is no problem, you still don't believe it. I can't check it out with my own energy, and the instrument is even more impossible. Forget it, this is the case for the first time, anyway, it is the loss of spiritual power. Okay. Maybe it's because when my soul is combined with this body, there may be some sequelae." Yan Ziye didn't care much about it except for the first tangled. He has died once, is he still afraid of losing this spiritual power?

"I always have to check before I can feel at ease." Ans rubbed Yan Ziye's head and smiled gently.

Knowing that Anls is caring about himself, Yan Ziye felt warm. After the inspectors had left, he put his hands around Ans's neck, "Ans, didn't you say you are going to see your father? Shall we go tomorrow?"

"Okay." Ans put his hands around Yan Ziye's waist, and then dropped a kiss on Yan Ziye's lips.

The living room was full of warmth. Dui, who was squatting on the corner, was biting her finger and watching the two people hugging each other in the living room. Tears kept falling down, "Ou, Master finally found his happiness. Dui. I am so happy!"

"Here you are." Xiao Hua took a handkerchief and handed it to Dumb.

After Dui took the handkerchief, she looked at Xiao Hua with emotion, "Xiao Hua, thank you!"

Xiao Hua placed two big leaves and said, "It's okay, I'm used to it." Every time I see Dumb crying a few times at home, Xiao Hua said that she is very used to it.