Chapter 94

The **** tiger stopped at the entrance of the cave and turned into a human form after Yan Ziye got down.

Seeing the arrival of Ans and Yan Ziye, Haiboluo greeted him enthusiastically, as if he had lived in the forest for several years and suddenly saw his relatives, "Ans, Yan Ziye, you are finally here."

"What's the matter with you?" Yan Ziye looked at Haiboluo and Alan's wind and dust, and Odyssey, who was always cold, was no different. The three seemed to have just returned from the refugee area. .

"Hey, don't mention it, hurry up, Yan Ziye, do you still have the nutrient solution? Bring us a few bottles, we haven't drank the nutrient solution in a day." Haibo Luo is now so hungry and feebly that he can't care about so much. .

Yan Ziye shrugged, "Sorry, our nutrient solution is out of it."

"What? No? Then what have you eaten these two days?" Haiboluo was surprised. Everyone has no nutrient solution. Will he be hungry for another day?

"There is no nutrient solution, it doesn't mean that we don't have food." Yan Ziye decided not to tease Haiboluo anymore, put down the wooden box on his shoulders, and then opened it. The box contained the frozen sweet and sour pork.

When he saw the sweet and sour pork, Haiboluo's eyes glowed, and he exclaimed: "Yan Ziye, you are so kind." Spread his hands and prepare to give Yan Ziye a warm hug, but Ans stopped him.

"You should be hungry. Eat first." Ans blocked Yan Ziye and subtly shifted Haibo Luo's attention to the food.

After a while, the smell of barbecue wafted from the mouth of the cave.

The bright fire light illuminates the entire cave, and the five people surrounded the fire, watching Ans turn the barbecue on the fire. Haiboluo watched intently. Every time Ans turned, he swallowed. It was so greedy that Yan Ziye couldn't help but smile, and then asked Haiboluo about what happened.

"In that case, all this is Haiboluo's fault." After listening to the story of Haiboluo, Yan Ziye looked at Haiboluo jokingly.

"This...I don't blame me, I didn't think that a group of grunt beasts had only three cubs!" Haibo Luo felt that he was also very innocent. He was thinking about completing the task at the time, where he thought so much.

"Actually, I saw a group of grunt beasts this morning. At that time, they seemed to be running away. Because they were in a hurry, they didn't pay much attention." Ans said while flipping the barbecue in his hand. He was afraid that Yan Ziye would be hungry when he woke up, so he just found a Guru Beast that was alone and came back.

"What's chasing you? You said, would they be hunted by advanced interstellar beasts, so they kept running away. When I saw those grunts, they were resting. The cubs of ordinary grunts are not Probably so few, most likely, that advanced interstellar beast ate the other cubs of the Gurumon." Haiboluo guessed, touching his chin.

Odech glanced at Hybolo, "Finally, my brain is smart."

Hebolo glared at Odech, "I was not stupid, but I became stupid when you said it."

Oddy: "..."

Ans’ meat was roasted, and he was the first to pass it to Odeck. Odyssey took the barbecue and tore off a small piece. After blowing it cold, he said to the little spiky ball nestled in Yan Ziye's arms and rolling happily: "Eat meat."

In fact, the small spike ball, who was already extremely hungry, didn't immediately go to Odeck's side, but opened his small eyes to look at Yan Ziye.

Yan Ziye said amused: "You can go if you want to eat, don't ask for my opinion."

"Squeak..." The small spike ball that got permission jumped directly in Yan Ziye's arms, and when Aldech spread his hands, it fell firmly into Aldech's arms. That proficient movement, you can see that it has been practiced.