Chapter 75

"I am not a person here. I am going to say that I am not an orc. I come from a planet called the earth. The technology of the earth cannot be compared with the technology of yours. But in our place, some people’s cultivation is, oh, That is to say, the combat power you said is much stronger than you. There are not a few people who can move mountains and seas, and even call the wind and rain."

Yan Ziye, who had eaten breakfast, first confessed his own affairs. While he said, Ans listened quietly.

"And I came here because of an accident. I became Yan Ziye. By the way, my original name was also Yan Ziye. So, I really have fate. After I became Yan Ziye, what happened after you I also know. You saw that it was my half-demon body last night, and I am not a half-orc. It was only because I had an accident when I was practicing before, that's why I became like that. Waiting for my cultivation level to improve. Once it is over, you can become a complete monster, which is what you call a beast type. So there is no need to worry about this one."

After Yan Ziye finished speaking, Ans suddenly shook his hand and asked with visible tension in his eyes: "Will you go back then?"

"Go back?" Yan Ziye's eyes revealed confusion, "I can't go back. After I came here, I thought of many ways, but found that there is no such thing as the existence of the earth here. In other words, I was reborn into another one. Space, unless there is a miracle, otherwise it can’t be returned.”

To travel through space, it is impossible even for the Immortal Daluo. After all, each space is not connected, each has its own laws. Yan Ziye was able to stay here without being rejected by the laws here because he took up the body of the original owner. So if you want to go back, even if Yan Ziye has cultivated into a snake immortal, it is impossible to go back.

Ans smiled happily when Yan Ziye said it was impossible to go back.

"Hey, I can't go back, do you have to laugh so happily?" Yan Ziye said angrily.

"En." Ans said with a smile: "Originally, I was worried that Xiaoye might disappear one day, so I am going to check the ancient books and see if there is any way to make Xiaoye stay with me forever. By my side. Now that I hear Xiao Ye say this, I feel relieved. There is no need to look up ancient books."

Yan Ziye's eyes widened, "Well, you Ans, you are so insidious. If I can go back, you won't really want to imprison me?"

"Yes." Ans gave an affirmative answer.

Yan Ziye, who didn't expect Ans to admit so directly, froze for a while, watching Ans staring at herself, and couldn't help but break the topic, "Okay, my secret is up to you."

Ans poured a cup of warm water, touched the quilt with the back of his hand, and after confirming that the temperature of the water in the quilt was right, he handed it to Yan Ziye, and then said: "On the bright side, I am Anles Gal, the Gal family The only heir, but, in fact, my name is Anles Abram. I am the heir of the Abram family. The current head of the Gael family is not my grandfather, I was adopted back ."

"The Abram family? Why is this name so familiar?" Yan Ziye thought about it for a while but couldn't remember where he heard the name of this family, and then asked Ans: "If you are really not the grandson of Patriarch Gale, why He will let you inherit the Gale family?"

Ans said: "Because my nanny can't give birth. The Abram family split in those years. My father and my uncle went to war. My father took me and escaped with me in order to protect me who was still in his stomach. Come out. As a result, while escaping, I gave birth to me. In order to protect me who was just born, my father hid me and led away the orcs who were chasing after me. At that time, I was taken back by my nanny. Your family, and my father almost died in order to protect me. That family war was fought for more than half a year. At that time, my father sent someone to find me, but he couldn’t find it. I was seriously injured, and after I woke up and couldn't find me, my health remained unhealthy. But they didn't give up, and finally found me when I was fifteen."