Chapter 89

It seemed that there was a tacit understanding. The two spent an afternoon looking for the twin grass, but also found the blood of the Giant E Beast King and another plant. A dozen things, three have been found, and it can be said that the speed is very fast.

If it weren't for Anse, Yan Ziye might not find it. It's just a pity that the giant crocodile king interstellar beast and the giant E beast are not the same species of interstellar beasts, otherwise, they can really complete Aldech's mission by the way.

The forest of the interstellar beasts is very quiet. During the day, some interstellar beasts may be heard, but at night, all the interstellar beasts begin to sleep, so they are extremely quiet. Even quietly a little scary.

The temperature at night was several degrees lower than that during the day. Although it was a demon cultivator, Yan Ziye had not fully reached the demon pill stage, so he could not defend himself against the cold. Can only use the spiritual power in the body to drive away the cold. But if the spiritual power in the body is used to drive away the cold, it would be too wasteful and too overkill. Therefore, Yan Ziye can only lean on Ans closely and take in the heat from Ans's body.

Ans leaned against the big tree, closed his eyes to rest, Yan Ziye was resting on his lap, covered with Ans' coat, sleeping soundly. The flames of the fire ahead were still vigorous, illuminating the surrounding darkness, and also causing the surrounding temperature to rise a lot.

Suddenly, Anse's eyelids moved, and then suddenly opened his eyes. After looking at the dark surroundings, he pushed Yan Ziye who was lying on his lap, "Xiaoye, wake up..."

Yan Ziye frowned, woke up and mumbled: "What's the matter?"

"There are enemies." Anse's face was full of vigilance, and his voice became serious.

"The enemy?" Yan Ziye immediately sat up, his clothes slipped from him, and after carefully observing the surrounding area, Yan Ziye was puzzled and asked Ans, "But why can't I feel anything?"

"The person who came is an SS-level strong, come out, I know you are here."

As Ans’ words just fell, a black man in black appeared in front of the two silently, the fire shining on the face of the visitor, because he was wearing a mask, he couldn’t see clearly. Human face.

"It's not bad to be able to find me. It's a shame that such a young SS-level elementary is going to fall here." The man is very tall, but he does not seem to be as strong as other orcs, and his voice is still hoarse. Knowing that Anles discovered him, he didn't hide the killing intent in his eyes.

He actually didn't feel the presence of a person at all, Yan Ziye gritted his teeth, he was indeed an SS-level powerhouse, seeing the killing intent in people's eyes on him and Ans, he should be the person behind Yan Zun and others. .

"The Yan family matter is related to you." Ans stood up and said in a completely affirmative tone.

Yan Ziye also stood up and looked at the man in black solemnly, "Who are you? Why do you want to help Yan Zun?"

The man in black didn't answer Yan Ziye's question, but asked: "Yan family boy, as long as you hand over the Yan family's cultivation methods, I will consider letting you live."

The man in black is also coveting the Yan family's practice? In other words, from the very beginning, he wanted to get the Yan family's cultivation method. Why, Yan Ziye has seen it, it's just an ordinary cultivation technique. In the end, is there anything in that technique that deserves so much attention from the person in black.

But Yan Ziye knew that even if he asked himself, the man in black wouldn't know it, so he simply told the truth: "That thing has already been destroyed by me, you never want to get it."