Chapter 51

"The orc who played against Haiboluo was the opponent of Haiboluo's last game, but Haiboluo's combat effectiveness has increased so much this year, and the result of this game is really hard to tell." Ans said to Yan Ziye .

But no, Yan Ziye watched Haiboluo fight the orc inextricably, and it was really difficult to tell the winner for a while. Especially when the two people's abilities are still the same attribute, the comparison of the abilities depends on which orc has the better mental power and combat power.

Two huge fireballs collided with each other in mid-air. There was a loud bang, and the competition stage burst into flames. The orc at Hyboro and Big College was immediately affected by the impact of the supernatural power and backed away several steps.

Seeing that both of them were exhausted and panting. Haibo Luo clenched his fist, gritted his teeth and used the last bit of mental power in his body forcibly to condense the power to attack the orcs in Big College.

Although the orc at Big College was too exhausted, he was somewhat slow to respond. However, at the critical moment, he avoided the most important blow of Haibo Luo, but what he didn't expect was that that power attack was just a cover up, and the real big move was still to come.

A red light flashed on Haiboluo, and a red mecha appeared on the playing field. Before the students of Big College hadn't reacted, they shot him flying.

The orc got up from the ground and just wanted to summon the mecha, but Haiboluo shot again. Now the orc at Big College became angry, and roared up to the sky, golden light appeared from his whole body immediately. After the golden light disappeared, a big golden-haired lion appeared where the orc stood just now.

"Roar..." The big lion roared and rushed towards the red mecha.

The red mecha stretched out its hand and took two steps back, but it blocked the big lion's impact. The several-meter-high mecha clamped the big lion's head, and then flung the big lion out.

The big lion revolved three hundred and sixty degrees in the air and landed steadily, then rushed to the red mecha again, the lion's big mouth opened, and the fierce flames sprayed towards Haiboluo. A protective cover appeared on the red mecha immediately, blocking the flame attack. The mecha supported the protective cover with one hand and raised one hand. The manipulator turned into a cylindrical weapon facing the big lion With a spray, a net with red light directly caught the unprepared lion. The big lion's attack came to an end.

The big lion, trapped by the big net, struggled desperately, even spouting flames with his mouth open, trying to burn the net that caught it. But as soon as he opened his mouth, the net on his body shrank, and his mouth immediately closed again.

"You don't have to struggle anymore, you are trapped by my tight net and never want to escape." Haibo Luo was proud. He was beaten and bruised by this guy in the previous match, and now it's time for revenge. Knowing that the big lion could no longer move, he directly lifted the lion caught in the net with his hands, and then beat it down cruelly. He directly beat the big lion so that he didn't even know his relatives and friends.

The orc who turned back into a human form lay directly on the ground, unable to move a finger, let alone stand up. So the result has come out. The orcs of Big Academy lost their combat effectiveness, and Hybolo won the second game.

The orcs at Big College couldn't believe it. How could it be possible that their people had won the last game, and this time they had such a big deal, how could it be possible for Haibo Luo to win? As a result, Grass College has won two games in a row. The third game was for Anles. They couldn't win Anles at all. Doesn't that mean they are about to lose?