Chapter 60

"What's going on, why did you lose the game?" Apury was going crazy, he left for a while, and these idiots actually lost the game. He couldn't believe it.

"Teacher, we really did our best. We didn't expect that there were two pseudo-level orcs in Creighton Academy, and that female was also pseudo-level, so we lost the last game." The orc explained.

The other four orcs also interface.

"Yeah, mentor, I blame the Clayton Academy. They are too cunning. They actually put the pseudo-level females in the last game, leaving us defenseless."

"Yes, if we knew it, the game would not have been lost."

"It's all the fault of the people at Clayton College."

Hearing that these students were actually shirking responsibility, Apuri became angry, "If you lose, you lose. There are so many reasons. This is our home court. We didn't even enter the top six. What do you tell me? Tell the college, how can I tell the king?"

Apury's face was livid. Their loss not only lost the honor of the academy, but also lost the face of the empire. The dean would definitely punish them. At that time, it will definitely affect him, and the position of the deputy dean will only get further and further away from him. No, this is definitely not possible. The position of deputy dean belongs to him, and no one can take it away.

"Okay, you all go back to me and reflect." Looking at the five people in front of him was an eye-catcher, and Apri no longer had his good temper. The five orcs knew that they would actually lose the game, and that there were also their careless elements, so they didn't dare to say anything and could only leave with their heads down.

"No, I can't wait and die. It has become like this. The Yan family's support can never be lost. Without enough Interstellar Coins, those greedy guys can't be bought. So we must get the Yan family's support." Muttered to himself. As soon as he was about to stand up, a gray spike leaped towards him.

It was the little spike that just came back from outside. Because the distance is a bit long, and the little spike ball doesn't know the road well, it can only be retrieved based on general memory. After seeing the owner, the small spike rushed over with joy, looking for comfort. However, what greeted the small spike was an almost fatal attack.

"Get out of the way." Apury, who was in an extremely bad mood now, waved his hand directly, and a green light hit the small gray spike.

The little spike ball flew out, hit the wall, and rolled down, with bright red blood flowing out of his little mouth. It opened a pair of small, round eyes with tears, and it seemed that it didn't understand why the master treated itself like this. Shaking his small body and climbing up, the small spike tried to get close to Apry again. As a result, the angry Apury kicked him again. This time, the small spike ball on the ground could not get up again, lying on the cold floor, his whole body trembling slightly, as if it would happen in the next second. It may stop the ups and downs of the body.

April even took a look and left. He didn't see the tears from the corners of Little Stingy Ball's eyes.

The sun disappeared until the moon appeared, and the moonlight shone through the window on the little gray thorn ball on the ground.

The little spiky ball lying on the ground moved, and then hardly propped up his limbs, shook his head, and glanced at the top seat in the middle of the room with a disheartened look. Its owner often sits in that place and holds it. Although it sometimes hurts it often, and even gives it some unpalatable things to eat, making it almost die, but it still likes its owner very much. Because the owner brought it back, gave it the food to eat, and gave it a warm nest.