Chapter 176

"I want to reincarnate into your belly." Qinglong looked at Yan Ziye's belly with scorching eyes, "The blood of the Orcs and Red Dragon combined in your body, as long as I reborn in your belly, you can regenerate. Come to this world again."

"What?" Yan Ziye was taken aback, Qinglong was about to be reborn in his stomach, wouldn't he become his child? This... Is he pregnant again? Yan Ziye immediately checked his body and found that there was no light spot at all.

Qinglong saw Yan Ziye's thoughts and said, "Don't worry, you are not pregnant, so don't be afraid that I will seize your child's body. I will directly use the last strength to condense a new life form, and I only need to use your body. Cultivation is enough." Qinglong is a divine beast, even if he is very weak now, he is still a divine beast. If he wants to reincarnate, he must give up all the cultivation bases he has now, and then reborn in a body with dragon blood. , Can be born safely.

If reborn in the belly of other people, a person without dragon blood will not be able to withstand the need for the growth of his dragon body and die, and he will die with him when that happens. So after waiting for 30,000 years, he waited until Yan Ziye, and after seeing that Yan Ziye possesses such a special physique, he decided to reincarnate in Yan Ziye's belly.

"How is it?" Qinglong asked Yan Ziye.

Yan Ziye fell silent after hearing what Qinglong said. Ans on the side said with a cold face: "I don't agree." If this beast is really reborn in Yan Ziye's belly, then it will become Yan Ziye's child. Not to mention that this child has nothing to do with him and Yan Ziye, who knows if he will cause any harm to Yan Ziye after being reborn in Yan Ziye's womb.

The previous five children almost killed Yan Ziye, and now there is a more powerful one. Of course, Ans could not agree. How could he put Yan Ziye in danger. Here again, how would he know if this so-called Qinglong would have any other conspiracy. If the so-called Spiritual Pill needs to be exchanged with Yan Ziye's life, he would rather not.

"You don't agree?" Qinglong squinted his eyes and looked at Ans, his eyes shot a sharp light, and the invisible and majestic aura seemed to press against Ans. "Little tiger, don't think you are The offspring of Baihu, I will not do anything to you. You are not qualified to negotiate terms with me. The only qualified person is Yan Ziye."

Qinglong's aura was very strong, Aldech and others sitting behind Ans were stiff and unable to move. But Ans didn't flinch at the slightest. He still stood there calmly and looked at Qinglong. After that time, now Qinglong's slight aura exuded no longer poses a threat to Ans.

Seeing that Anles was not affected by his aura in the slightest, Qing Long's eyes showed a glimmer of appreciation. The descendants of this white tiger are really good.

"I agree." Yan Ziye, who was silent for a while, suddenly raised his head, glanced at the Spirit God Pill in his hand, and agreed.

"Xiaoye..." Ansi pursed his lips slightly and looked at Yan Ziye.

Yan Ziye glanced at Ans, smiled, and then looked at Qinglong, "Senior, I agree. Can you give me the real Spiritual Pill now, right?"

Qinglong raised the corners of his mouth slightly, propped his head with his hands, and looked at Yan Ziye with interest, "How did you know?"

Yan Ziye tossed the small bottle in his hand, then opened the lid of the bottle, sniffed and said, "Although I have not seen a real spirit **** pill, according to ancient books, it was because the spirit **** pill was put into the snake liquid flower. So no matter how long the real Spirit God Pill is stored, as long as the lid is opened, the smell of the medicine that belongs to the Spirit God Pill will be puffed out. But you don’t have it, plus your just now casual attitude, I think, do you want to test me?"