Chapter 62

In the second game of the second day, Grass Academy won, of course, and went straight to the finals. There is only one champion, and the so-called runner-up is just talking about it. Only the champion really gets the prize.

The top three colleges are Grass College, Creighton College, and Bligh College in the Aibreu Empire.

The way of playing will be solved by drawing lots. The luck of Grass Academy seems to be not good, and it actually won the number two. Clayton College is number three, and Bly College is number one.

If you win number two, it means you have to play against the number one Bly College, and the school that won the game will play against the number three Creighton College. The side that wins last can win the championship.

The academies that can enter the top three are not weak. When playing against the Bly Academy, Allen, the weakest of the five, lost one game. Fortunately, he won the next four games. This means that Grass College will compete with Clayton College for the championship.

In this last championship battle, more than 3,000 people came to watch the game. For safety, all kings and the deans of the academy will sit in the highest position to watch the game.

Two teams began to enter the field. The students of Grass College and Clayton were sitting on both sides of the 20-meter-long competition platform. A distance of more than twenty meters, Yan Ziye could see the harsh eyes of the brown-haired orc.

Haibo Luo approached Yan Ziye and asked Yan Ziye: "Yan Ziye, do you know that person? How do I feel that the person stared at you as soon as I entered the venue? The look in his eyes is simply to swallow you alive."

Yan Ziye shook his head, "I don't know." But when he saw that the orc seemed to please the female next to him, Yan Ziye smiled clearly: "Jealousy makes people go crazy, let alone an orc. I was shot while lying down!"

"Huh? Jealous?" Haibo Luo looked over there, and instantly understood that the orc that sentiment liked the female. After knowing that the female was rejected by Yan Ziye, she hated Yan Ziye.

Ans' gaze also fell on the orc, and finally fell on the female beside the orc. Seeing what the other instructor seemed to be saying to the two of them, Ans moved his ears and smiled.

"Sao Ye." Anles called.

"What?" Yan Ziye turned to look at Ans.

"Let me change the order of the game with you. You will play at the end, right?" The order of the game was set before the game, but because the competition does not stipulate the order of the students in the competition, the college competition can change the student's order at any time. Order of appearance. Originally, Ans was the last to play, but now Ans wants to make Yan Ziye the last to play.

"Me and you?" Yan Ziye asked, "Why?" Yan Ziye didn't want to be the last one. How much pressure is this last appearance, the whole audience will focus on the last game. If the final game is still a critical match, the pressure is doubled. It's not that Yan Ziye couldn't stand the pressure, but because he was lazy.

"The fourth one is the female. I think Xiaoye doesn't want to match him?" Ans looked at Yan Ziye with a smile. The order of their appearance was actually set last night. I didn't expect. The female is still somewhat capable.

what? According to the order of the female's appearance in those games, it should be the last one. Why did she suddenly become fourth? I always feel this is not a coincidence.

Yan Ziye nodded and said: "Okay, I'll change with you, I'll be the last one to play." No matter how Ans knows the order of the opponent's appearance, Yan Ziye believes in Ans. After all, Ans will not do things that are uncertain.