Chapter 22

"you guys……"

Surrounded by so many orcs, Kyria and Wesley are also timid, after all, their strength is really not high, two people can not deal with this group of orcs. In addition, they just held the laser sword at Yan Ziye's actions, if they really did it, the academy would definitely expel them. Those who were expelled from the academy would no longer be needed by the Nada family, and this result was not something they could bear.

Just when the two of them were riding a tiger, the instructor of class C and Hodder walked over quickly.

"What are you doing around here?" Hodder shouted.

When the orcs all stepped aside, when Hod saw that the two of Kiliya were still holding laser swords at Yan Ziye, he frowned and asked, "What are you doing? I want to deal with Yan with laser swords. Midnight? Attacking the orcs privately in the academy, do you want to be expelled?"

"I……"

"we……"

The two Qilia didn’t know how to explain it. At this time, the instructor of Class C came out and said, “Haha, maybe they had a dispute accidentally. My students, I understand, they don’t know how to do it, Huo De, let them apologize. How about giving me a face?"

After all, Kilia and the others did not really do it, nor were they their own students, so Hodder had no right to rectify them, so they could only snorted coldly: "Then give you face."

"Don't hurry up to apologize?" Seeing Hodt's agreement, the instructor of Class C quickly said to the two Qilia.

Obviously everything is because of Yan Ziye, but now they want them to apologize. Of course, Kylia and Wesley are not reconciled, but no matter how reconciled, they can't violate their mentor's will, so they can only grit their teeth and force their Yan Ziye bowed his head to apologize.

"Sorry……"

"Sorry……"

Yan Ziye readily accepted the apology from the two, and then said solemnly: "It is best if you know your mistakes and can correct them. I hope that next time you see you, you will remember to take medicine."

"You..." Wesley angered Yan Ziye again, but was drunk by the instructor of Class C.

"Wesley, Kyria, you two immediately roll me back to the actual combat zone of Class C."

Seeing that their tutor was angry, no matter how unwilling they were, they could only follow the tutor back to the actual combat zone of Class C. They just gave Yan Ziye a fierce look before leaving, and they wanted to cramp and peel Yan Ziye. .

After seeing the three people leave, Huo De said helplessly to Yan Ziye: "You kid, don't cause me trouble in the future."

Yan Ziye shrugged innocently, "Teacher, it's nothing to do with me. I'm working hard to prepare for the finals. I don't know that the two who didn't take medicine suddenly came here and went crazy. The most innocent person is I am right."

"In broad daylight, in front of so many people, you are ashamed to say that you are cultivating?" After sleeping for a whole morning, my eyes have not been opened completely, even when I walked, I was half squinted and I was on the bench. Banter brought the small pillow. Yan Ziye is the laziest student that Huo De has ever seen since he became a tutor.

"I was practicing."

As soon as Yan Ziye said this, everyone on the scene rolled his eyes.

Yan Ziye is so helpless, what he said is obviously the truth, how can no one believe it?