Chapter 9

When he got home, Yan Ziye was almost blinded by the shining floor, and almost thought he had gone the wrong door.

It's strange that when I went out this morning, the floor was still a bit dirty, the sofa was a bit messy, and the walls didn't seem to be so white, so what's going on? He remembers that there is no cleaning robot at home!

His ears moved, and he heard a sound coming from the bathroom. Yan Ziye walked into the bathroom and saw Dui in a black tuxedo squatting in front of the toilet and brushing the toilet.

Seeing him taking the toilet seriously, Yan Ziye felt embarrassed to disturb him.

Dui, who heard footsteps behind him, turned his head and saw Yan Ziye.

"Master, are you back?"

"Well, what are you doing?" Yan Ziye asked, leaning against the door.

"Master, Dumb is in a bad mood."

Dumb obviously has a very serious face, but he has to flatten his mouth and make a childlike aggrieved appearance. No matter how you look at it, Yan Ziye's mouth twitches a little.

"If you are in a bad mood, you have to clean it up?" Well, the old dumb didn't have clean and hygienic functions. It seems that it was added after the upgrade. Well, it's really good. It was the right choice to upgrade dumb after spending 100,000 Starcoins.

"When I'm in a bad mood, I feel dirty when I see everything. I want to brush it clean and brush it clean." As he said, Dumb continued to struggle with the toilet, and the brush in his hand was almost deformed by him.

"That's good, then you continue to brush." ​​Yan Ziye glanced at the toilet that can also be used as a mirror, thinking that if you are in a bad mood every day, it's good.

"Woo, Master, did you just leave like this?" Seeing Yan Ziye really turned around and was about to leave, Dumb was not in the mood to brush the toilet.

Yan Ziye stopped, turned around and asked, "How about it?"

Dui was about to cry, but he couldn't cry. "Dai went out today and was laughed at by the robot next door. He said Dui had worn the same suit for more than ten years and was too dirty and backward."

Yan Ziye nodded and asked, "Well, what then?" That's the case, it seems that you have to keep Dumb in contact with the robot next door, so you don't have to worry about the hygiene at home.

"Then Master, don't you think that Dui's clothes need to be changed? How can such a handsome Dui wear a suit every day." Dui looked at Yan Ziye with expectant eyes.

The clothes on Ah-Dai are actually changed every day, but all of his clothes are of the same style more than ten years ago. It is time to change after thinking about it. So Yan Ziye nodded and said, "Okay, I see, you can continue to clean your toilet."

Yan Ziye originally wanted to ask Ah-Dai to get the nutrient solution. After looking at the brush in Ah-Dai's hand and the toilet behind him, he decided to work hard again and do it himself.

The dumb behind heard that his young master had agreed to his request, and danced happily. It's great that there will be new clothes to wear every day from now on, so there is no need to be laughed at by other robots for wearing the same clothes every day.

The dumb in a good mood thinks that the bathtub should be brushed too.

After drinking a bottle of nutrient solution, Yan Ziye returned to the room, turned on the communicator in his hand, and went online to find food for the first time. That's right, drinking nutrient solution every day in the past few days made Yan Ziye feel bad.