Chapter 157

"Dirty? Not dirty." Sandan shook his head and denied Patriarch Gal's words.

Patriarch Gale felt like a thousand arrows pierced his heart, could it be that his obedient grandson was about to be abducted by the **** little orc who had just met? As a result, a big reversal followed.

Sandan blinked his big eyes at Patriarch Gale, and then said, "It's not dirty, but it's so ugly. My brothers look much better than him." Sandan said that his elder brothers will still shine!

Patriarch Gale was stunned for a moment, and then asked Sandan with surprise on his face, "Are you looking at that little orc because it's ugly?"

"Yeen, I think the brothers look good. The white fur is so soft!" Sandan said that he likes sleeping together with his brothers and brothers. The elder brothers are soft and the younger brothers are slippery.

Unexpectedly, I actually got such an answer. Patriarch Gale let go of his heart, and then laughed loudly, "Yes, three eggs, those little orcs are so ugly, you will still be with your brothers and brothers in the future. Play, or you will be ugly if you play with those little orcs."

"Well, Sandan don't become ugly, Sandan will not play with them in the future." Sandan solemnly nodded his head.

At this time, Becky and Camille walked towards Patriarch Gal, and saw Patriarch Gal smiled so happily, Camille couldn't help asking what happened. As a result, after Patriarch Gale told the story, Becky and Camille couldn't help laughing.

Camille hugged the three eggs in the arms of Patriarch Gale and said with a smile: "Our three eggs are so smart, how could it be so easy to be abducted."

Becky nodded beside him, agreeing with Camille's words.

However, when many orcs saw that the elders of the Navia family used the little orcs to attract the attention of the little orcs, they were jealous and hated, and they were preparing to use their own little orcs to attract the attention of the little orcs, only to realize that Patriarch Gal had already The little orcs were handed over to the king and queen of the Abram Empire. Even if they had the courage, they didn't dare to go directly to the king and queen of the Abram Empire. Who didn't know that the king and queen of the Abram Empire would not wait to see them. If you accidentally offend the king and kingdom of the Abram Empire, you will lose more than you gain.

There are many people who want to covet the half-orcs, and there are also many who covet the other four little orcs. Everyone in a big family knows that the four little orcs are already heirs to several families on the iron plate. As long as the little females of their family can hook up with one, they will be the little prince and concubine of the Abram Empire. Otherwise it will be the wife of the Gael family or the future Patriarch of the Maxine family.

At this time, Yan Ziye and Ans were taking big eggs and two eggs, and Xiaosi Xiaowu were talking to Aldech and others.

Since Haiboluo saw the five little babies, he couldn't help but want to tease the little boy. Although the big egg and the second egg look alike, they don't look like a small four or five!

In Haiboluo's view, the small four and the small five are exactly the same, it is impossible to tell who is who.

"Which of you is a small four, who is a small five?" Hai Bo Luo bent down and asked with a smile that Yan Ziye was holding the two identical little boys.

Xiaosi and Xiaowu glanced at their parents, and when they found their parents smiling, they looked back at Haiboluo and said in unison: "Guess you guess."

"Yo... I have to guess. You are too fluent in speaking. If you don't know it, you really don't see that you are a little boy who has only broken his shell for ten days. Well, if that's the case, then I will guess. "Hibolo carefully observed the two cubs, and found that the two cubs not only looked the same, but also had the same voice, expressions, and even their height and body shape. Now, Haibo Luo can be troubled. How to guess this?