Chapter 67

After returning home, Yan Ziye was full of food and drink, and was about to sleep, but was held back by Ans. "What's the matter?" Yan Ziye slumped on the sofa, holding a pillow against his chin to prevent him from falling asleep at any time.

Ans saw Yan Ziye's awkward feeling, sat next to Yan Ziye, and then let Yan Ziye lean on his shoulders, "Xiao Ye, please explain to me about the wind power."

"What, it turned out to be this, I didn't expect you to remember it." Yan Ziye originally thought that Ans was just talking about it casually, but didn't expect to really ask after coming back. But it's not something important to keep secret, so Yan Ziye said directly.

"Before the original... my father actually left me two interstellar beast nuclei. One is a-level non-attribute nucleus, and the other is a d-level wind system nucleus. Before the a-level nucleus I was deceived when I was unsuccessful. I saw that the remaining d-level crystal nuclei were a bit wasteful, so I tried it and found that I could absorb the energy inside. But after absorbing the energy inside, it seemed There are no side effects. So you don’t have to be so nervous."

Knowing that Anles was caring about himself, Yan Ziye, who almost said that he was leaking, felt warm. Even though he said that, Yan Ziye never admitted that he had the wind power because he absorbed the wind power nucleus. In fact, when Yan Ziye condensed half a demon pill, Yan Ziye was able to fly by magic. It's just that the flying distance is very short, so it has never been used. It just happened to be used during the last game today.

Since those people thought he had the ability to fly because of the absorption of the wind system crystal core, let them make up for it, and Yan Ziye didn't bother to explain.

"Xiao Ye, after I go back, I'll help you re-test your mental power value and mental power attributes." Even if Yan Ziye said that there are no side effects, Ans is still not at ease.

"En." Yan Ziye replied softly, leaning on Aners' shoulder, smelling the unique fresh smell of Aners. The room suddenly became quiet. After being here for so long, every day seems to be spent in tension. Yan Ziye somewhat enjoys the current peace.

Reaching out to touch Yan Ziye's soft red hair, Ans suddenly remembered the fact that Cindy had transformed into a blue snake in the spiritual realm. In the spiritual realm of Ains, the hallucinations produced by people in the realm are all determined by Ains. But the illusion that Cindy produced, except for the part of the battle, where he transformed into a beast, was not arranged by Ans.

Logically speaking, when a female anger reaches the Phoenix, she should also be a summoning mech, but why does she transform into a beast form in her subconscious mind? This is not in line with common sense, so Ans immediately sent someone to check Cindy. As a result, some very interesting things were discovered.

Just when Yan Ziye was about to fall asleep, Ans made a sound.

"Does Xiao Ye remember the female who participated in the competition?"

"Female?" Yan Ziye squinted, and the blue-haired, blue-eyed female appeared in her muddled mind. "Remember, during the game, I wondered why you didn't show mercy, why did you suddenly ask him Up?"

Ans said calmly: "He is the dean of Clayton College, the nephew and grandson of the powerful Cruise, and the second heir of the Maxine family, the first family of the Hamred Empire."

"Oh, it turned out to be a related household, but what does it have to do with me?" Yan Ziye didn't understand, even if the female's background was strong, it seemed to have nothing to do with him. Is it possible that as Haiboluo said, the female really fell in love with him, because of his refusal, so relying on the strong background of the family to teach him a lesson and force him to submit?