Chapter 105

This orc would actually be the grandson of his father's friend. This is really true. In this way, Becky doesn't know how to say it. You know, back then, my father and the Patriarch of the Maxine family were very good friends. Later, after the Patriarch of the Maxine family passed away, his father was deeply shocked. Not long after, he was seriously injured because of the failure to attack the SS. , His father who could not be cured died just like that.

It stands to reason that Yan Ziye should be regarded as Becky's junior. If his father is still alive, Becky has reason to believe that his father will immediately decide the marriage between the two. Because I think back then, my father always wanted to marry Abelion.

So now Becky was completely held back, just thinking about how to let the orc leave his son, and in the blink of an eye, the orc became the grandson of his father's friend. Before his father's death, his biggest last wish was not to be able to marry the Maxine family. Now this opportunity is in sight, which makes it possible for Becky to separate the two.

"Forget it, since you are Abelion's grandson, I have no reason to stop you anymore." Becky waved his hand, although he was unwilling, but there was no way. Although his father is gone, Becky still wants to fulfill his last wish for him. Next, Yan Ziye is the person chosen by Anse, even if he wants to break them up, it will not be easy.

what's going on? Yan Ziye was a little dumbfounded, didn't he just want to let him retreat? Why is it so easy to agree again now? Not to mention Yan Ziye, even Anles was a little surprised, and Cindy couldn't figure it out.

Seeing the three people’s doubts, Camille explained with a smile: “Back then, Ans’ grandfather and Abelion had an agreement that he hoped that the children or grandsons of the two families could get married. But because Becky at the time was already married to me, So there is no way, Ans’ grandfather hopes to marry Abrion’s grandchildren for generations. It’s just that they died before this happened. So, Ans and Yan Ziye actually already have you two. Marriage contract." Unexpectedly, the two children were so fateful. Camille was originally afraid that his partner would separate Ans and Yan Ziye. Now, don't be afraid.

"There is such a thing?" Cindy opened his mouth and looked at Yan Ziye and Ans. How foresight is this old ancestor? Does he have the ability to predict the future? He already knows that the little ancestor will fight with each other in the future. Ans was together, so he agreed to marry the Abram family? In fact, in terms of marriage, if the Maxine family really wants to marry Abram, it would really be a great deal. Of course, the premise is that the little ancestor fails to turn into a half-orc. If the little ancestor successfully returned to his ancestors and became a half-orc, it would be different.

Yan Ziye and Ans looked at each other, feeling for a moment that the world was too fantasy. Yan Ziye didn't expect that the matter between him and Ans was settled in this way. He thought there was a tough battle to be fought, just like in the Gale family. Unexpectedly, it was only a little mention of Abelion, and the King of Abram agreed to him and Ans. Yan Ziye had to sigh that the original owner was messy, and his identity like a dog blood drama at 8 o'clock was really easy to use. All of a sudden, everything was solved.

"Since there is nothing wrong with my father and my father, then I'll just say it, Xiaoye and I have already booked our wedding date, two months later. This time I want to discuss the engagement with you, and two Marriage in the next month.” Now that the matter has been resolved, Ans will strike while the iron is hot, and by the way also talk about the marriage.

"The marriage has been decided? Why don't you discuss it with us in advance?" Becky asked in surprise.

"It's Grandpa's decision." Ans shifted the responsibility to the Gaelic Patriarch, but the truth is also true.