Extra 8

Odyssey is one of the direct heirs of the Navia family, and he has been placed high hopes in the family since he was a child because of his talent. But that is not what he wants, what he wants is the warmth that belongs to the family. After Mu's father died, he never felt it again.

Father is busy with family affairs all day long, and there is no time to go home. Because of his extraordinary talent, his elder brother will trip him secretly from time to time. But Odyssey didn't care, because although his brother was always targeting him, he never intended to hurt him. It's just that I want to use some small means to fight for the position of heir.

His father knew about him and his brother, but his father never asked about it. Because in his father's eyes, this kind of competition would only make him and his brother continue to improve. If he loses even this little competition, he is not worthy of being the heir of the family.

However, his father never thought that he was not only the heir of the Navia family, but also his son, and his brother never thought that they were related by blood, and they should have been the closest relatives in the world. They all forgot about this.

Therefore, the Navia family is nothing more than a nostalgic hotel that can stay in, provide nutrients and interstellar coins.

Amidst repeated expectations and disappointments, Alditch learned to give up. His character has gradually become colder and colder. He no longer has expectations for this family, nor does he have expectations for the so-called family relationship. So from the age of sixteen, he began to learn how to do business with the interstellar currency given by his family. After ten years, he has secretly developed his business to the entire Blue Star.

This talent for running a business should come from his father, because his father is a very good businessman, but unfortunately he finally married his father.

After earning enough Interstellar Coins, Aldech has been planning to return all the Interstellar Coins given to him by the Navia family over the past ten years. In this way, there is no need for him to owe Navia. What is the subfamily?

When everything was paid off, it was time for him to leave.

Because of his special status, people approaching him have a certain purpose, so Aldech did not make so-called friends. The friend he wants is the kind of person who can give him his back, not the kind of person who can sell him for profit at will.

Fortunately, he found it. His first friend was also a student of the same class in the same college, and he was also the heir of the big family, Ans.

Although the Gale family is not as powerful as their Navia family, they are almost the same. At first, Aldehy didn't pay attention to Ans. After all, Ans was a very gentle and gentle person on the surface.

But because of the relationship in the same class, Odyssey gradually discovered that Anles is not as gentle as it seems on the surface. He can be gentle to everyone, but he always keeps with those people intentionally or unconsciously. Appropriate distance. It was as if his tenderness was only on the surface, there was no smile in his eyes, it seemed that the tenderness did not penetrate into his heart.

Once, Aldech even accidentally saw Anles' coldness, and he was still smiling on the surface, but when facing his enemy, there were waves of cold murderous in his eyes.

At that time, Alditch reacted instantly, it turned out that he was the same kind of person as him. Same coldness, same loneliness. It's just that he is easy to surface, and Anles is deeply hidden, so the two of them became friends.

I have been in the academy for more than ten years, and I was about to graduate. I didn't expect that one day, when he and Ans were passing the duel, they saw a duel that surprised him.