Chapter 147

As soon as Odeck left, Yan Xiaoci changed back to a beast shape and lay on Yan Ziye's shoulders. In the Gaelic family, there are too many servants, so you still need to be careful.

At lunch, everyone gathered together, Cruise was going back tomorrow, and Becky and Camille were leaving tomorrow. After all, they are all busy people, it is very rare to be able to spare a few days.

"Xiaoye, do you want to go back to the Maxine family with me?" Cruise sat opposite Yan Ziye and asked Yan Ziye, who was eating vegetables.

Back to the Maxine family? Yan Ziye raised his head and looked at Cruise. Speaking of it, the Maxine family is the maiden family of the original owner Mu's father. He is now the heir of the Maxine family, and he should indeed go back and take a look.

"There is no time recently. After a while, I will go back with Ans." Yan Ziye said "go back" instead of "go." That is equivalent to acknowledging the position of the Maxine family in his mind.

"Okay." A smile appeared in Cruise's eyes, but the handsome ice sculpture's face was still not visible.

Becky put down the knife and fork, glanced at Yan Ziye, and then at Cruise, "Speaking of which, Xiaoye and Ans are really related. I didn't expect that they could come together with the marriage contract. I Thinking, if the deceased Patriarch Maxine knew about it, he would have no regrets."

Camille also continued: "Yes, Ans' grandfather was still thinking about this before his death. Now that Ans and Xiaoye are together, he can feel at ease."

Cruise also knows a little about the marriage contract with the Abram family, and Becky is right, if the father knew that he had brought his brother's son back. Moreover, Xiao Ye was also walking with Ans, and she would be very pleased if she had a baby.

Patriarch Gale also heard about this from Becky, and couldn't help but sigh for the fate between the two children.

At this moment, Yan Ziye's hand holding a knife and fork suddenly stopped, and Ans, who had been focusing on Yan Ziye's body, immediately sensed it and asked, "Xiaoye, what's wrong?"

"I don't know, there is a very strange feeling suddenly." Yan Ziye put down the tableware in his hand, and then covered the position of his chest. His heart is beating fast now, always feeling that something is going to happen.

Suddenly, a servant ran in in a panic, panting and hissing: "It's not good, it's not good..."

"What's the matter, such a panic." The housekeeper standing behind Patriarch Gale, afraid that the servant would interrupt the meal of several patriarchs, immediately stood up and shouted.

The servant no longer cares about the rules, and tilted his head to the Patriarch Gale: "It's not good Patriarch, the young master's backyard is covered by a burst of red light, we can't get in."

"what?"

Everyone stood up and looked at the servant.

After Yan Ziye and Ans looked at each other, the two figures immediately disappeared. Patriarch Gal and others also disappeared where they were. They all rushed to the backyard where Ans was, because the three baby eggs were still in the backyard.

Sure enough, when Yan Ziye and Ans arrived, the backyard was shrouded in dazzling red light, like a protective shield. Several people in black wanted to break in, but they were all bounced away by the red light. .

"What is going on?" Anles asked one of them in black.

The black man who was kneeling on the ground said: "This red protective cover suddenly appeared just now. We can't trace the source of this ability. Because we are afraid of hurting the three little masters, we dare not rush."